Kiss from a Rose

AN: Fan Fiction

Bamboo and Sarah is on the beach. They are enjoying the sun that early morning. He on his board shorts and Sarah with her one piece black swimming suit. They decided to have an early swim. Ana and Pancho is still sleeping. Mga puyat ito because the four of them had some wine last night. Ana and Pancho had the most kaya plakda pa mga ito.

As they enjoy sitting on the sand, both of them without their knowledge went back to reminisce the day before, both smiling at the thoughts.

Flashback:

It's the start of their second day at the beautiful private beach area in the Hamptons. They arrived yesterday afternoon and they went around the small town to go to the market to look around and also buy food for them to cook. They had a great dinner and so much fun just talking while having some wine.

Since medyo may tama na si Ana and Pancho they went ahead into their respective rooms while Bamboo and Sarah stayed. They went to seat in the patio at magpahangin. The sky is dark and they are enjoying the sound of the waves from the nearby ocean.
They are seated in the bench in the patio just enjoying the calmness of the night.

" Are you enjoying the mini vacation hon?" Sarah embrace Bamboo and place her head on his shoulder.

"Oo coach, ang sarap dito no, ang tahimik, buti may alam ka na ganitong rest house for rent." She said while enjoying herself hugging Bamboo. While his hands is also on her shoulders.

" I know a friend who knows about this rental beach house. I thought you'd be tired from continuous shooting kaya naisip ko dalhin ka dito. I'm happy you liked it." He said as he kissed the top of her head. They remain silent for a while.

" Kahit saan pa coach basta kasama ka okay ako. You didn't have to spend this much though." Sarah now faces him.

" Well it's worth it, the view, the chance na makasama ka, the privacy. Just this, star gazing in the beach with you, this is priceless, you just don't know how happy I feel right now. Besides we don't get to do this often, we work so hard and we don't get to enjoy the fruits of our labor minsan." He gave her a quick kiss on her lips.

The quick kiss becomes a long passionate one. The dark night sky and the sound of the waves from the distance makes it more romantic. They have to stop from some air and just remained silent.

" So we're going out about us when we go back in Manila?" Bamboo was caressing Sarah's arms, she's wearing a sleeveless top so Bamboo can run his palms on the smoothness of her skin.

" Not necessarily out out coach, let's just be normal, yung hindi nag tatago and yet we don't give details. Alam mo na, we don't have to talk about us sa mga interview but we don't deny not confirm anything. " Sarah said facing him. He's just nodding. He's a pretty straightforward guy in interviews but when it comes to personal life he doesn't usually answers them. But now he has to prepare himself that people will ask more because he is seen with Sarah. And everyone wants to know about her whereabouts.

" I know hindi ka sanay, but I know you coach, ikaw pa you can handle press people, they get intimidated by you naman eh." She said and even giving him a pinch on the cheeks where his dimples are.

" Ouch.. really do I intimidate people? I don't intend to, maybe it's just the way  I am. But don't worry, we can handle this, you're right, we just have to be normal and still not give details. Let them think what they want."

" Oo coach , I'm tired of explaining myself, I'm done doing that. Sabi nga ni Shin when I talked with her the other day, kahit ano pa man, at the end of the day what matters is masaya ako. And I'm happy coach, in what we have. I'm happy." She again rest her head on his shoulder and embrace him.He also wrapped his arms around her.