45 Days Apart

AN: This is Fan Fiction.

Yeah, same as we predicted and some stuff which I know will be hard but I intend to keep. We have a lot of planning to do when you come back. Just enjoy your adventure hon and we're gonna be ready when you're back." Francis Ko

" Oh.. some hard conditions? really? ano yun coach? care to share? My Sarah

" Oh that, well, I'll tell you about it when you're back hon." Francis Ko

" Ano ba yun hard conditions coach, why not tell me now? Naku baka naman unreasonable naman yan, we can talk about it with them, besides maybe we don't need to actually follow it." My Sarah

Bamboo can't help but smile while reading her messages. He suddenly misses her and thinking it's gonna  be another 45 days, he doesn't know how will he handle it.

" Actually, we have to strictly follow it hon, but don't worry about it okay, I'm gonna be good with it. I can handle it. So tell me, what's your plan for the day? Francis Ko

" I'm just gonna go out, coach, my hotel is near the Pancras train station, you know it's the station kung saan shoot yung Harry Potter.. yung sa may clock pag pupunta na sila sa Hogwarts.. then kalapit din yung British library and Museum.. I think I'll just walk around since tomorrow pa start ng tour ko" My Sarah

" Wow that's nice hon.. Ohh I miss you so much. I hope your trip is done already." Francis Ko

" Di bale coach, it's gonna be over before we know it." My Sarah
..

It's been 5 days on her tour and Sarah is enjoying it. She didn't expect it to be that enjoyable. She messages Bamboo everyday and even send him a selfie of her with her seatmate. Their tour director made some rules on their seating arrangement in the tour bus. To give everyone an opportunity to seat on the aisle , window and on the front of the bus. Each day they will move one seat to their right, that way by the end of the tour everyone was able to experience seating on the front. And it makes them know everyone on the group. Sarah is actually liking it because she learns so much about other people's lifestyles and tips on traveling.

So she makes it a point to take selfies with her seatmate, she actually made some good friends. It's one thing she discovered new about herself is that she actually is not very shy, she can be as happy carefree as normal person. She's enjoying every moment and experience. The tour group consists of around 32 people from different walks of  life. There's only 4 Asian, aside from Sarah there's chinese family from California.The mother and her two teen age daughters. There's Canadian, Australian, from Lithuania, and mostly Americans. There's age range from 19-65 years old so the group is kind of diverse and she's enjoying it. She gets to talk with them in between walks at different sites.

She managed to become really at ease with a young couple Morgan and Connor, they are from Baltimore and works as RN. Another person that she gets to talk much with is Francis, he's from NYC and is an Architect. The four of them usually share the table during breakfast and in their usual bus  stops. The 3 of them, Morgan, her husband Connor and Sarah usually tease Francis that he actually could double for Chris Evans for Captain America. He's very good looking and looks like Chris Evans.

During one of their dinners in the hotel stops that they have, the four started to talk more about some personal stuffs like why they opted to go on the bus tour instead of the cruise. They are in one hotel in Milan, it's their second night there and tomorrow they will be going to another city in Italy which is Pisa.