How you meet Gilinsky

You were in your car driving to the nearest chick-fil-a and listening to the top 40 summer songs to pick up some lunch for you and your friend. You turn into the entrance only to see the drive thru was packed and the parking lot was getting just as crowded.

  "Great" you say to yourself as you find a parking spot and make you way to the entrance door. Kids were playing and screaming in the jungle gym that was attached to the restaurant as mom's were wiping noses and rubbing their temples. You kind of feel bad for them having to go through this each day. You wait in line while two guys with tank tops and cargo shorts walked in talking about something you're not quite sure what but you kew for sure they were jack and jack.

"Oh my gosh" you say over and over in your head "What if he sees my shirt" you immediately cover your chest with your arms to hide the shirt. To make matters worse they got in line right behind you, "Is it hot in here or is it just me...I hope its just hot in here" you say to your self "Next" you heard the cashier say. You order your food calmly trying to keep yourself together and prevent any of the jack's from seeing your shirt. You were doing good at keeping your shirt hidden until the lady called your order number and you had to move you arms to get the food, you quickly get the food and cups for your drinks and head to the soda, tea, and lemonade station.

"Hey can you pass me a lid please" you heard someone say. "Yeah sure" say as you turn around handing the person a lid completely forgetting your shirt being very visable. "Here you g-" you were just in pure shock to see gilinsky right in front of you smirking at your shirt.

"I like your shirt by the way it really suites you" he said obviously flirting. You nervously giggle and thank him, "You know we should hang out more maybe we can chill some day" Johnson said smiling at the two of you.

"Yeah sure" you exchange numbers and were on your way out. As you walked towards the door you heard gikinsky say. "Maybe we can make that sure happen" and with that you turn around and smiled then left. What a story you can tell your friend right now.