Gilinsky gets Jealous

You and Gikinsky were at home cuddling and chilling watching TV shows and movies. Your phone buzzed it was a text from an unknown number. "Hey Y/N its Aiden, look I know this may be really awkward but...I got into an accident and I need you to pick me up please, no one else answered my text so I'm hoping maybe you will" the text read.
You rolled your eyes, not wanting to go through the painfully awkward silence the ride would consist. Being the good person you are (occasionally) and because you were in a good mood, you offered to give him a ride to your house until his roommate came and picked him up (because his roommate had the other key to the house and his keys were missing for the past few days).

"Hey babe I gotta go" you said getting up from the cuddling position you and Jack were in. "What why?" You grabbed your keys off the counter and threw on your hoodie. "I gotta go pick up Aiden, apparently he got into a car wreck and I'm the only one that acknowledged his relavence" you said while multi tasking, talking and texting Aiden you were on your way soon and to tell you the nearest street he was at.

"Isn't Aiden your ex" Jack said becoming alarmed and getting his jacket to leave with you. "Yup that's him" you unlocked the door while Jack followed out to the car.

"Oh yeah he may be coming over here until his roommate picks him up". You said as Jacket huffed in annoyance of the situation and you don't blame him. Your ex was a male model for some magazines and you guys had a pretty steady relationship, until he stood you up on your anniversary and ever since then you guys became distant and just broke up.

You drove to the crash scene and boy was it bad, glass was everywhere, roses were thrown across the free way and Aiden's car was mangled. "What did this idiot do" you mumbled to your self as you saw Aiden jog towards you as you got out the car. "Hey thanks so much for picking me up it means a lot" He said giving you a hug but you just stood there arms crossed, not hugging back. You glanced over at Jack who was on the passenger side and for the most part he was calm.

"Yeah yeah just get in the damn car" you shrugged him off and opened the back seat door for him. "Why do I have to get in the back" he said slowly getting into your car. "Because someone I actually care about right now is in the front" you put your seat belt on and was on your way back home. While awkward silence filled the car, great.

"So how did you get in the crash in the first place" you asked breaking the silence. "Well this may may not be the best thing to say to say I'm front of him" Aiden said pointing towards Jack. "But I'm going to continue any way, I was going to your house actually because today is our anniversary and I was going to give you roses and a necklace to make up for me standing you up" he said and from the rear view mirror you could see Aiden smiling. "Well isn't that nice" Jack said very sarcastically. "Y/N remember when I bought you those white roses and when I bought you that smile on your face" Jack said taking your hand and interlocking them with his. You looked at him and gave him the 'Why are you so jealous' look and he just smiled and kissed your hand.

The rest of the ride was awkward and you ended taking Aiden back to his house instead of yours turns out his room mate was home so you didn't have to deal with the awkwardness back at your house after all.