**Johnson gets Jealous**

You and Jack Johnson were hanging at the mall buying clothes and enjoying the laughter you guys shared, until you stopped by somewhere you were familiar with. "Ooo a Starbucks" Jack said pulling you towards the coffee house you used to work at.

You guys ordered your drinks and was sitting down at a table to catch up and talk with each other. "Y/N?!?!" You heard from behind you while mid conversation with Jack. You turn around to see who was so excited, I guess to see you.

"Steve oh my goodness hey, how've you been" you said getting up from the table and pulling him into a bear hug. "I'm good who's this?" he said fixing his attention to Jack. "Hi I'm Jack" you heard Johnson say with a little edge in his tone.

"Jack this is Steve he and I worked together here we were like best friends", you said re assuring Jack that no funny business was going on. "Oh ok" he said putting an arm around your waist and pulling you close. "Hey umm maybe we should catch up again later on ya know, and I would love to go to the club again like how we used to" Steve said, smiling like crazy. "How about No do you not who I am to her" Jack said tensing up a bit. You took this as your cue to leave before things got a bit too out of hand. "Yeah umm text me later, you still have my number right?" You said as you slowly walked backwards towards the exit "Yeah I still have it, bye Y/N".

You and Jack decided to leave the mall and come back another day due to his obvious anger. You guys put the bags in the trunk and was about to pull of until Jack turned the car off and looked you directly into your
Y/E/C. "Let me see your phone" Jack demanded still a bit tense.

"Excuse you why do you need to invade my phone all of a sudden" you looked at him in confusion and you were getting a tad but upset that he wasn't trusting you. "Because I need to know that what we have is real and that the Steve guy what ever his god damn name is isn't stealing my girlfriend.

"Jack your being unbelievable right now" you tossed him your phone so he knows nothing was going on, he already knew your password so he was In there in no time.

"Last weekend was so fun we should totally do this more often ;-) " Jack read aloud the text from Steve from last weekend. "What the hell is this, you told me you were with Stephanie last weeked" He said with sadness and anger in his voice. "And I was with Stephanie Jack" you said grabbing your phone from him laughing.

"Oh so you think this is funny" he said, now more angry than sad. "Actually yeah I do think its funny, because 1. Steve is gay and Stephanie is his drag name and 2. Last weekend we went to a gay nightclub and he entered a dance competition, won and got his hot apparently to him opponents number" you laughed.

"Wait are you serious" Jack said cracking a smile. "Yeah I'm serious, you were getting all paranoid for nothing" you laughed. "Oh my gosh Y/N you were about to make me go through the hardest break up of my life" Jack pulled you in for a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Why would it be your hardest break up" you said a little curious in what he may say. "It would be my hardest because I never caught actual like head over heels feelings for a girl I've dated for 2 months before" you gave him a quick kiss and then he drove off to take you back home.