Johnson Pranks You

You have been wanting a Mercedes Benz for years and today you thought you'd finally get one. Yet you thought very wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was upstairs getting ready to leave out the house with Jack to go out for date night. "Y/N come downstairs I have a surprise for you" Jack said. This was slightly unusual since I always knew everything so Jack having a surprise took me aback a little, although hey I'm not complaining. I lightly jogged downstairs to see a black box; it couldn't have been a ring because the box was too big.

"What is that?" I said slightly suspicious as he pulled out his camera and began recording.

"I don't know" he said mischievously as he smirked at the camera and kissed my cheek. I got closer to the box laying out on the table. Reading the label Mercedes Benz I gasped and my eyes grew big.

"You didn't" I said picking the box off the table. I smiled to the camera and showed them the box.

"Open it" he said. I didn't hesitate, I slowly took the lid off the box scared if I was going to ruin the beautiful set up.

"Jack oh my gosh" I threw my arms around his neck and gave him multiple kisses.

"I know how long you have been wanting one so here you go princess" He said. I sat down and placed the box in my lap admiring the design of the label on the key. I picked up the key and squealed, excited to take my new beauty for a ride. Pulling the black cap off of the key my smile dropped in a matter of two seconds.

"Dudeeee Eff you" I whined chucking the key back on the table slouching into the couch. Jack was laughing his ass off, holding his stomach from laughing he could barely keep the camera in his hand. You on the other hand was pissed, you got your hopes up for a flash drive....A FLASH DRIVE!!!

"What's wrong?" Jack asked sitting the camera on the table, he walked up to you and leaned in to give you a hug. You punched his arm and kneed his torso.

"Get off of me" you said turning your back to him.

"Babe I'm sorry" he said still in a fit of laughter as he wrapped his arms behind you and kissed your cheek and neck.

"Pay back will be a bitch" I said turning back to him and pushing him onto his back straddling his waist and hitting him with a pillow.

"Alright alright I'm sorry" he giggled catching the pillow in his hand and tossing it to the side. I walked up to the camera.

"Just an FYI to everyone he will pay for this evil prank and just stay alert for his sake because what goes around comes around" I said.

"Please do" Jack said coming from behind me putting his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. "And on that note I'm ending the video" Jack said. He said his outro then we left to go on the date we had planned.