Johnson- Media mistakes promise ring for Wedding ring

Y/I/N= Your instagram name
Y/T/N= Your twitter name

You and Johnson were out at dinner and you began to notice some people staring at you guys and your hand. "Why is everyone staring us down like something is wrong?" You said whispering to Jack. " I don't know I was thinking the same thing" he said clearing his throat and giving you a nervous smile.

Your phone started buzzing and tweets and tags from instagram were being directed to you. "Do you mind if I check my phone really quick?" You said not wantin to interrupt your date due to social media. What the hell is going on? You thought to yourself as you scrolled through your feed. You came across a picture of you and Johnson holding hands while walking around the mall and a side picture zoomed in on your hand and ring.

'Is @ Y/I/N @ Y/T/N engaged omfg we want to know #jackwewanttoknow' the caption read. Your phone buzzed again this time it was a notification from Clevver News. 'Looks like young rap and singing duo, Jack Johnson is ready to settle down with his girlfriend of 2 years @ Y/I/N @ Y/T/N #lovebirds #jackwewanttoknow'.

" Jack look at this" you said shocked showing him all the tweets and tags. "Yeah I know, I'm getting the same thing" he laughed and taking your hand with the ring on it and turning his flash on.

"Jack what are you doing" you said smiling, "Im gonna tell them what they want to know" he said kissing your hand and interlocking it with his. He took the picture of both of your hands together and then started typing away on his phone. Your phone buzzed again
Notification From:
@ Jackjackjohnson. There was the picture Jack just took with a caption saying: For the record NO we are not married or engaged, I would never keep something as big as a marriage away from my fans, although I love Y/N @ Y/I/N @ Y/T/N very much this is just a promise ring for our love, trust me when I pop the question the ring will be way better than what I gave her. Xoxo Jack. Your smile grew bigger and bigger as you read the caption.

"Come here" Jack said leaning in for a kiss. "Thanks for saving my attacks" you laughed as you pulled away from the kiss. " You wanna get out of here" he said placing a hand on your thigh and squeezing it. "Mmm I don't know" you said teasing him. "You don't know, really? hmm..." he rubbed you thigh up and down then moved his hand onto your lower back and making circles and lines with his thumb. "Yeah let's go" you whispered in his ear and kissed his ear and cheek.