Gilinsky New Year

Its was 2 days past new years and I was ready to start the year; Jack and I were in bed going over plans such as traveling, going over resolutions together, and tour dates. " This year is going to be hella hectic. " Jack said taking the notebook on the hotel dresser, flipping to a blank page, and handing you the notebook; I looked at my phone to keep track of time since you had to go to a meeting in a few hours. The time was 11 am and we were both dressed for the day but we didn't feel like moving from the comfort of our bed. I grabbed the pen he nudged towards me.

" Anything you wanna get accomplished first." I asked twirling the pen around.

" Oh tour dates and a little alone for us both." Jack said looking into your eyes. "Good point" I smiled, I clicked the pen and began writing the date down.

" It's 2016 don't mess it up" I repeated in my head over and over again. We discussed tour dates, vacations, and tried to go over our personal schedules with both of our careers so we knew days when we will have free time and days we won't.

" Here can you go over the notes make sure I didn't miss anything" I said as I swung my legs from off his lap and over the bed to go get ice cream from downstairs.

"Everything looks pretty good to me" he said as I crawled back into the bed and straddled him. "Except the fact that you got the year wrong and on all the other pages you took notes on during meeting" he said giggling and showing you your mistake.

" No, are you kidding me" I said flipping through the first 7 pages you wrote on in the notebook. "I'm such a fail" I said face palming my self and laughing.

"Hey it's ok I'll just go back and correct 7 pages worth of notes." he said taking the notebook from my hands and pecking my lips and moving his little kisses down to my collar bone.

" Stop I have to attend a meeting soon." I said shrugging my should as his breath tickled my skin. "Alright fine but when you get back you owe me " he said throwing the notebook to the side and wrapping his hands around my waist.

" Deal "