How you meet Johnson

You were at six flags sitting down and eating cotton candy while your friend was in line getting the drinks before you guys left to head back home. It was getting a little late and both of you were done for the day just wanting to crash in your bed and go home.

You looked over at your friend only to see she was still like 14th person in line, "Why the hell did she not just get the drinks while I got my cotton candy?" You thought to yourself.

"No I'm not thirsty I'm sure I don't want anything." You say in a mocking tone, impersonating your friend. To pass by your absolute boredom, you take out your phone and put on your Jack and Jack playlist. The first song that played was Wild Life; one of your favorites.

  "Yeah, no telling what I might do when I'm in the right mood you know me, I'm all up in the party like a VIP and everything looking better in my POV, Nocturnal animals we don't sleep and I'll probably forget you celo green" you rapped quietly to yourself.

"I see your quite the fan" you heard behind you. You turned around immediately to see who the person was interrupting your peace. "Holy crap" you said as you realized that both the jacks were behind you.

"Hey" Johnson said bringing you in for a hug and in that moment you swore you were dreaming. "Ummmm hi oh my gosh" you said snapping out of your shock from THE Jack Johnson giving you a hug.

"I love your shirt by the way its really dope" you heard gilinsky say as you realized you were wearing your jack and jack merch, and as if on cue your friend finally got back with the drinks. "Are you kidding right?" your friend said placing the drinks down and giving the jacks hugs. "How are you guys doing today" she said starting a conversation. Turn out you guys stayed longer than you thought.