Gilinsky Dying Your Hair

"Due to me losing a the challange in last weeks video, Gilinsky and Johnson are going to dye my hair and I have no idea what the color is going to be, to be honest tho I'm hella nervous right now" I said vlogging as Jack, Johnson and I walked into the local hair supply store.

-- Flask back to last weeks video--

"Today my special guests are Jack and Jack and we will be doing The Trivia Challenge, and whoever loses has to pick a punishment from this jar." You were doing pretty good with the questions until your least favorite subject came about and you ended up losing.

"Just a reminder to the viewers the punishments are:
Randomly chosen permanent tattoo
Drink emu egg yolk (the entire egg)
Mystery hair dye
Walk across mouse traps and Lego's barefoot." Gilinsky said kissing your cheek before he handed you the jar and allowed you to choose your fate.

You grazed your hands over the 4 options and chose one. "My regrettable punishment is..." You opened the folds of the paper and read the punishment a loud. "Mystery hair dye...at least I didn't get emu yolk." You said over the Jack's cheers.

°°Flash back over°°

"Ooo I think I found the color" he said showing the camera but hiding the box away from you.

"Can I see it so I at least have an idea of what I'm going to look like." I said trying to peer over his shoulder but he's way taller compared to my height.

"Nope you gotta wait till Johnson and I dye it" he smirked.

"That was not apart of plan I said I was going to my friends hair salon to get this done" I said, he clearly lost his mind to think I'm letting both of the craziest and oblivious guys I know dye my hair. "Your not dying my hair Jack."

•• Time Skip••

"So Y/N here is getting her hair dyed by us" Gilinsky said wiggling is fingers together mischievously looking into the camera.

"The number one hairstylist in the Universe" Johnson added in a what I guess was an attempted French accent as he sashayed into camera frame.

"If I get out this chair and I look like I was hanging with the mad hatter I'm literally going to kill you both" I laughed but slouched my head down in shame knowing I'll have to book an appointment later on.

"Let's begin madame" Gilinsky said kissing my hand then starting to mix the chemicals together. Johnson washed my hair surprisingly well and I helped him section off pieces of my hair so Gilinsky can lather on the dye.

A few hours passed and I thought to give my fans a fair warning that I was getting my hair dyed the mysterious color.

@Y/T/N: Getting my hair dyed by @ jackgilinsky and @ jackjackjohnson wish me luck.

You guys were done sectioning your hair and putting the dye on. To kill time you scrolled through your social media. You had the sneaky idea to look at your camera but each time you were close to opening it Gilinsky tickled you and took your phone. He took a picture of your hair in the process on his phone and posted the picture but stayed nearby you to make sure you didn't open your notifications or scroll down to the picture.

@ Jackgilinsky: Modern Cheshire cat