First Date Johnson

Y/F/N= your friend's name

After your fun conversation with the jacks you guys exchanged numbers and began to text non stop. One day together you guys both planned to go to laser tag for your first date with a few other friends so teams could be equal. For your first date you wanted to look good of course for you and jack so you called your friend over and decided on outfits together. Now your on a party bus singing and laughing with Mahogany Lox, Nash, Le Le Pons, both of the Jacks, and the friends you brung with you.

"We are here" Mahogany sung out in a goofy matter and everyone got out and went inside. This was going to be an amazing day you can already feel the positive energy. A few fans came up to the fellow viner friends and got pictures while everyone was getting tickets and getting suited up for laser tag.

"Wait how are teams going to work" Nash asked already geared up along with a few others. "We can do viners against us" you requested buckling the strap on you laser tag vest. "Sounds good to me" Mahogany said. "Alright let's go, you guys are getting crushed and loser has too dance in the middle of the road" Y/F/N said.

"But first let's get a picture" Nash requested everyone took pictures on each others phones and you guys were off to beating ass in this laser tag game. The game lasted about 30 minutes and Lele was the first to die in the game because of her clumsy ways and just like you thought your team won. "You guys got lucky" Johnson said pouting like a child but started laughing afterwards.

"How about I make a vine out of my victorious teams win" you giggled as you took the vine and snapchat of everyone chatting it up and making sad silly faces. You put the camera on the viners and recorded them each dancing like an idiot as the punishment for the losing team. This day was a day you've been waiting for.