Gilinsky Hacks your Snapchat

You and Gilinsky were at your house just Netflix and Chilling (jk let me stop I'm talking fuckboy). But you and Gilinsky were at your house binge watching TV series and movies, etc. Jack turned to a different movie and you began to slightly doze off.

While you were sleeping Jack thought it would be a great idea to use your snapchat. He reached across the couch arm rest where your phone was at and walked into the bathroom. "What's up guys so...Y/N is sleep and I'm gonna mess with her till she's awake".

He walked out the bathroom and hit the record button again and started poking your arm, cheeks, thigh, butt, everywhere. "Jack leave me alone" you said shifting and slouching lower into the couch.

"Ok" he said, he stopped messing with you for a quick second then began to smother you in pecks of kisses. "Jack" you giggled pushing him away slightly.

"Alright guys I'm going to stop messing with her she's a wittle tired and has a small meeting tomorrow" Jack said in a baby voice and kissed your for head.

For the remainder of the late night he sung songs in oddly high pitched voices and with the beautiful gift of a voice he was blessed with, he bit your ear lightly and danced around like an idiot.

The next day you woke up refreshed and feeling good. You checked your instagram and you were tagged in a bunch of photos and screenshots of Jacks takeover on your snap. You couldn't help but smile at the gif's and screenshots.

"Jack come here" you yelled from upstairs but no response was given. You crept upstairs to your room and found him sleeping curled up into a pillow. Now this was your time to mess with him you brushed your teeth and took Jacks phone which was on the charger, so you took the phone off the charger and began snap chatting.

You showered him in kisses and lightly rubbed you fingers down his back till he shifted and groaned a bit, you played with the front of his hair and straddled his back and pinching it lightly.

"Goodmorning" he said muffled into the pillow.

"Hello sleeping beauty". You placed the camera in front of his face and he smiled.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "Oh nothing besides getting my revenge of you waking me up when I was sleep and snapchatting it all." You both laughed and he gave you a light kiss. And that's when #morningjack and #Y/Nissleepy began trending.