Gone

"Minx, I need to talk to you." Carl says taking Judith from me and giving her to Beth.

"Where are they?" I ask franticly.

"Just sit down. " Rick says coming up behind me and pushing me in a chair.

"Just listen." Cam says coming up.

"Where the hell are they!" I yell.

"The Governor wanted Michonne, Merle, and you. If not then he was gonna take the prison." Rick says.

"He's gonna take the prison anyway! " I yell.

"I know that. So I wasn't going to give up any of you. You and Michonne earned yalls places. Merle decided to take matters into his hands." Rick says.

"What did he do?" I ask.

"We think he took Michonne to give to the Governor. " Carl says.

"Where is Daryl?" I ask getting up.

"He was just about to leave. But you aren't going out there." Cam says.

"You aren't going to stop me. Both of my brothers will be out there. If something happens.. I just can't." I say running up the stairs.

I get to my room and change into a tight long sleeve shirt with some black skinny jeans with my boots. I strap my gun holster on my belt and strap my knifes to my thigh then grab my crossbow and I'm out the door.

"Minx, you can't go!" Carl yells.

"Catch me if you can!" I yell as I bolt past him and out to the patio.

"Daryl!" I call out to get his attention.

"Minx, go back inside!" He yells back.

"No, I'm going with you!" I say running up to his side.

"I want you to go into that prison and wait till I come back with Merle and Michonne." He says opening the gate.

"Well it looks like you aren't gonna get that. I'm going whether you like it or not." I say closing the gate behind us.

"Just watch my back and I'll watch yours.".Daryl says as we walk down the drive way to the exit gates.

Here we come Merle.
--------------------------------------------------

We walk about 10 miles out and see an abandoned hotel with only one living person. Michonne.

"Where's Merle? " Daryl asks Michonne.

"Went to meet the Governor." She replies.

"Okay, go back to the prison. Tell them we'll be back before dark." He says as we take off again.

------------------------------

Another 5 miles out and we found the location we we're supposed to meet the Governor. Only to find it with walkers feasting on some of his men.

We get into the corridor and whisper/yell Merles name.

"Daryl, I don't see him. What if he already left?" I say looking around.

"If he already left we would have seen him." He says.

Then we get closer to one walker that looks like merle. It can't be though.

No one kill a Dixon unless it's a Dixon.

"Daryl, look." I say motioning over to the walker that is eating a guy.

We walk towards it and it heard us. Its head slowly turns back and we see who it is.

Merle.

I can see the tears roll down Daryls face. At the same time I feel the liquid run down my cheeks. We are both speechless of what we are seeing.

This can't be real.