War stories

A family in my opinion is when you are willing for Your blood to be shed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Our family was never close. Only time we were together was when mom made us. But after she died we all grew apart.

Not a day will go bye that I don't think about how easily dad turned from loving to the cruelest motherfucker you might ever meet.

Merle left me and Daryl as soon as he could. He ran off and went into the military. Which ment that me and Daryl got the most of the punishment.

I learned how to take care of someone if they were ever bleeding to extreme. There were only a couple of times after dad "punished" Daryl with the whip that he bled more than I thought he could.

No one tried to help me. Only a couple of times but that was only when dad went to far and pushed the limit.

I can't change the fact of What happened in my past, but I can only change my future of Where I'm going.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the hug ended he was bombing me with questions.

  "Where is Daryl?" "How did you get out?" "What happened to dad?" He would yell.

"Okay well if you calm the fuck down I will tell you , but first things first. What the actual FUCK happened to your arm?" I yelled grabbing his medal stump.

  "Long story short, I was chain to a pipe on a roof in Atlanta and walkers were at the door so I improvised." He said clearly unaffected by it.

"Dumbass" I mumbled as I sat down, him sitting across from me.

"So can we get some family time. Alone" Merle said to everyone at the door.

As they turned around to exit, Andrea turned around and looked at us.

"I totally knew you both were related." She said with a smirk.

Before closing the door Merle said

"Ain't that right sugar tits" Another nickname I guess. Then all you heard was a slam.

"So little sis how did you get out? When me and Daryl went to get you it was over run." He said sounding more serious.

"Well if yall would have remembered that was the day I got to come home. But the plan got changed and while I was on the bus ride home we got stuck in traffic. It all went down hill from there." I said showing no emotion.

"Well did you ever happen to run into Daryl? " He asked in a quite voice with hope in his eyes.

"If I did I wouldn't be here. I tried looking for yall but I gave up after awhile.  I knew though that yall were alive. No one can kill a Dixon except a Dixon." I said pulling up his face to look me in the eyes.

"I lost him when I was chain in Atlanta. Fucking sheriff cuffed me on a roof. Then this guy dropped the key down the drain 'nd he ran. After that the heat got to me. Walker trying to get through the door, had to do it. After it was done I got down from the roofs stole a car. Almost died from the blood loss, but the Govner found me. Now I just hold up my part around here and I'm safe. I tried looking for Daryl and you but I never found any tracks. I'm just glad you a here." He said with red eyes but letting nothing fall.

"Dad didn't make it. I came back and while I was trying to get supplies together he came behind me. He started choking me. Saying how all of this was my fault, instead of running off when I knew something that was going to happen, I should have just stayed and we would all be saved. He started hitting me and suffocating me. When his hands were roaming is when I lost it. I couldn't go through that again we always said that one day we he would go to far and one of us would end up killing him. I guess I was the one who snapped. I grabbed the lamp by the ash bucket and swung, swung and swung I couldn't stop. When I did is when I noticed he wasn't breathing.  I started packing again and then I heard him start standing up. I thought he was okay so I just stood there my back facing him waiting for the pain. Then I felt a deep pain in my arm. He bit me. But nothing happened. I knew wasn't going to live long but I still did. Whatever he did to me was supposed to happen for a reason. This whatever is apart of me. I'm a cure. I just don't know how to stop it." I said tears rolling down my cheek while I rolled up my sleeves.

"Why didn't you tell anyone when you got here? Milton is very smart he could find what he put in you, you have to tell him." He said pulling me up to go and tell.

"No! I can't not yet when I'm ready I will it's not your decision!" I yell backing away from him.

"Please you can stop this madness. We can find Daryl. You and Cam you know could live together, you know I've always wanted to be a uncle."He says going towards me.

"I will tell him one day. And hopefully you will get your niece or nephew. But please this is my secret let me tell it." I say trying to convince him.

"Okay. Only because I'm respecting your opinion. " He says taking me into a hug. While his shirt is getting soaked in tears.

"I love you brother."

"I love you to little sis."