Hold on

(MINX P.O.V)
"We should have left when we had the chance" Glen says trying to prove a point.

"We can't go now. Should have slipped away when we had the chance. " Rick says.

"We ain't scared." Daryl says ,keeping their faith alive.

"You should- " Merle says before I cut him off.

"That truck through the gate was just him ringing the doorbell. He could starve us out if he wanted." I say.

"He's probably got guys on every back-rode out there by this prison." Cam says laying down.

"Let's put them in another cell block." Maggie says.

Right before I can say anything Daryl puts his hand over my mouth and says.

"No, they got a point. We need them here."

"This is all your fault anyway. You had to go back for merle!" Maggie yells.

Oh didn't she wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

"Who cares who started it. What should we do?" Beth says getting everyone's attention.

"I say we should leave." Hershel says as Rick walks off.

"Get back here! You're slipping Rick. We all can see it and understand Why but now is not the time. So get your head straight and do something! " But by that time Rick was already gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Cam and I are both outside watching the scene when all of a sudden a figure pops out of no where.

"Cam, go get somebody! Somebody's coming up the gates!" I yell as he runs up to the doors.

I grab the gun and point until someone comes up and pushes me.

"What the Fuck are you doing? That could be one of our people! " This blue eyed beauty shouts.

"What ever dickhead." I say as everyone starts to see who the figure is.

"It's Andrea!" Cam yells as she gets closer.

"Open the gates!" She yells with a walker in her grasp.

"Are you alone?" Rick asks not moving. By this time, everyone has their guns pointed at her.

"Just open the gates!" She yells as walkers are coming near her.

I've had enough. Before Rick can do anything, I ran up to the gate, opened it up and shot the walkers near the closed the gate.

As soon as she enters, she is slammed into the gate. Well, isn't that an awesome greeting.

"I asked if you where alone! " he yells as he is checking her for weapons.

"I am." She says as he let's her go.

"Welcome back." He says giving her back her gun. As we all walk back inside.

------------------------------------------------------

Rick decided to let Cam and me sleep in an extra cell in their block.

As Cam and I climbed the stairs Daryl didn't like the idea of us sleeping together.

"I don't think yall are gonna be in the same block lil' sista'." Daryl says giving a death glare to Cam.

"Come on Daryl, loosen up. They were alot worse at Woodbury." Andrea says.

"What ya mean by alot worse?" Daryl says getting to our cell.

"Oh little brother, they were insepritable." Merle says.

"They were all over eachother. We had to drag them away from eachother." Andrea says making it worse.

"Oh really?" Daryl says.

"Yeah. You know, now to think of it, my room was right next to hers and i heard alot of noices at night." Andrea says. And with that comment, Daryl is chasing Cam throughout the Prison.

Everyone is laughing and having a good time. Until Andrea points out that she has to leave.

We all say goodbye as she drives back to Woodbury.

"Hey guys, I need to tell yall something." I say as we walk back inside.

"Okay, what is it?" Daryl asks.

"I think they're planning to attack. They were already training soldiers." I say getting everyones attention.

"We trained them. They weren't any good though. I wouldn't trist any of them with a gun." Cam says standing with me.

"Martinez is training them I bet." Merle says.

"They want a war." Daryl says pitching in.

"If he wants a war, he'll get one." Glen says as everyone walks off.

---------------------------------------------------------
We are all sitting around a little fire in our cell block. Nothing but walkers groans fill the air.

Daryl is sitting in the stair case. Carol is in the cell with the blankets wrapped around her. Hershel is sitting by Beth. On the right side of Hershel Rick is sitting down with Judith, while Blue Eyes is sitting on the other side. I'm sitting on Cams lap while Glen and Maggie are on the other side. And then Merle is standing by the door. With Michonne standing on the top floor standing above everyone.

Finally, Hershel breaks the silence.

"Beth, why don't you sing us a song."

"Okay." She says humming a tune.

She starts singing hold on by Tom waits. Then one by one people start to join in.

"They hung a sign up in out town
"if you live it up, you won't
live it down"
So, she left Monte Rio, son
Just like a bullet leaves a gun
With charcoal eyes and Monroe hips
She went and took that California trip
Well, the moon was gold, her
Hair like wind
She said don't look back just
Come on Jim

Oh you got to
Hold on, Hold on
You got to hold on
Take my hand, I'm standing right here
You gotta hold on

Well, he gave her a dimestore watch
And a ring made from a spoon
Everyone is looking for someone to blame
But you share my bed, you share my name
Well, go ahead and call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops
She said baby, I still love you
Sometimes there's nothin left to do

Oh you got to
Hold on, hold on
You got to hold on
Take my hand, I'm standing right here, you got to
Just hold on.

Well, God bless your crooked little heart St. Louis got the best of me
I miss your broken-china voice
How I wish you were still here with me

Well, you build it up, you wreck it down
You burn your mansion to the ground
When there's nothing left to keep you here, when
You're falling behind in this
Big blue world

Oh you go to
Hold on, hold on
You got to hold on
Take my hand, I'm standing right here
You got to hold on

Down by the Riverside motel,
It's 10 below and falling
By a 99 cent store she closed her eyes
And started swaying
But it's so hard to dance that way
When it's cold and there's no music
Well your old hometown is so far away
But, inside your head there's a record
That's playing, a song called

Hold on, hold on
You really got to hold on
Take my hand, I'm standing right here
And just hold on."