Sooner or Later

You are what you love.
            Not who loves you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

 It has been about a week since me and Cam have been together. I've been teased by almost everyone in Woodbury about the news. Especially The Govner, Martinez, and Andrea. Telling Merle about us was a bit of a challenge.

       (          Three days ago.       )

 Cam and I were taking watch and  talking about how to break the news to my brother. Well Tyresse over heard the news and for his break, he told The Govner.

 The Govner told Andrea and Andrea told Martinez. Which then he told Merle. He said something along the lines "Hey Merle, next time you are on a run, pick up some condoms for your baby sister. We don't want any little Minnie Cams running around."

Which led to Merle, The Govner, Martinez, Andrea and Tyresse running to where we were.

While they were running, Merle was yelling that he was about to "stomp his scrawny little redneck ass."

 Cam and I jumped down to see what the hell my brother was on this time.

When he got to us, it wasn't pretty.

Merle tackled Cam to the ground and got a couple good punches on him until Martinez and The Govner pulled Merle off of him. While I was helping Cam up, Merle went hay wire.

 He got out of Martinezs grasp and started flipping his shit. Anything that was in his ways got destroyed. He demolished five tables and ran off to the open field behind the warehouse.

After we all ran after him to make sure he didn't do something he will sooner regret.

He started yelling at the sky and started a couple of fires. I was the only one who tried to get him to stop.

I pointed a gun at him and said "You either sit down or I'll put you down. I won't shoot you where I could kill you but where it could stop you from acting like a maniac." Which made him fall to the ground on his knees.

"Now we either can go back to the apartment and talk about this or me and you are goin to sit out here all night until you start acting like an adult. Do I make myself clear?" I told him.

"Yes you do. Can we go to the apartment and talk?" He asked.

"Yeah now come on, I got something I wanted to show you now anyway. " I said while putting my gun up and facing the people who were watching.

"Tyresse and Martinez go take watch. Govner, go and organize another run for Merle he will need it. Andrea, go take Cam to the infirmary and get him patched up. Don't want him to get an infection or anything. Merle,  get up and come with me. And no exceptions, you do as I say." I said pointing at every one with each order I gave.

As everyone went off I walked to Merle and stuck my hand out. 

"Come on Merle. We don't got all day." I said as he grabbed my hand.

"I got all the damn time in the world. I don't got to listen to your ass, sun shine." He said while standing up.

"Well you better listen up sun shine because I can leave this damn place any time I want. So you better watch how you're talkin to me or I'll just leave and find Daryl myself. " I said as we start walking.

"Whatever." He mumbles as we walk.

-------------------------------------------------------------