alone

I was alone when this thing or whatever happened. After awhile this chinaman found me. We were together a week and we easily bonded. Like a actually brother would but my brothers are extreme redneck assholes who dont give a shit about me along with my sorry excuse of a dad. We git split up while this officer was poppin rounds in tha city. Never saw him again.

After 2 fucking years of going into people's group and stealing there supplies. Yeah I know I sound like Merel only cuz i pick up his old fuckin habbets. Only thing i got from Daryl was a crossbow and some throwin knives. I learned how to shoot guns , throw knives , fight in combat , hunt with anything, shoot arrows and track by myself I had no one to look after me now I'm fine no one is goin to tear me down and break me.

I was walking down a long thin rode as I heard the sound of a truck coming my way. I ran up into a tree as the truck pulled out into veiw and stopped beside me.

"Come on another piss? Those people are goin to be crazy if we dont show before night fall." The unfamiliar voice said.

"There safe within the walls of there homes. They have nothing to worry about we rebuilt the walls ti make them sturdier and we have look out everywhere." Another voice said but he had a little accent jersey maybe.

Before they left I jumped down and hit the one with darker skin with the butt of my gun.

As soon as he fell I went for the other guy. He was slowly raising his hands up in surrender. He kept staring at something behind me and when I turned around i saw a light shilloet of somebody with a gun till I was completely out cold.