Bad Boy

As I made my way through Woodbury I got some strange looks from the survivors.

Can't they send dagers to some they actually fucking know? Damn.

I was just about to walk into the govners office building when this blonde chick stopped me.

"What the hell are doing? Civilians aren't allowed in this building. Especially kids your age." The blonde bitch said.

"What does it look like? 'm goin inside. 'nd I'm not just a civilian I'm the new commander. 'nd I'm only 14 ,probably a beter shot than yah to. So you can just move your ugly skank ass out of tha way so I can talk to the Govner. Thanks and goodbye." I said pushing her aside and walking in.

When I looked back she had a pissed off expression.

"Are you related to Merel or Daryl Dixon by any chance?" She said.

My heart stopped at the sound of there names.

"Why?" I said trying to show no concer in my voice.

"You act just like them put together. But they said it was only them so you can't be there sister. Maybe a cousin or something. "She said lightening up.

Go figure they said it was only them. Never wanted me anyway.

Without saying anything else I turned and went back to the door and shut it in her face. Then went to talk to the Govner.

As I went to knock I heard two voices behind the door. Me wanting to have nothing to do with there conversation knocked on the door.

"Come in!" The Govner yelled.

As soon as I turned the knob I came face to face to a purple blueish eyed boy. His structure was perfect. A little scrawny but with muscle. His amazing jawline structure that fit him perfect. A Tee that had the sleeves cut of that showed hit perfectly tan skin with some skinny jeans to match. Not to post out but he looked super sexy with his holster strapped to his thigh.

I knew right then and there he was was the Bad boy of Woodbury.

"Stay away from him" That little voice in the back of my head told me.

"Hi I don't believe we have met yet. I'm Cameron, Cam for short." He said extending his arm to me.

"I don't believe we have. I'm Minx." I said taking his hand shaking it lightly. As soon as our hand touched I felt a bolt of electricity shoot through my body.

As I let go of his hand I saw him give a quick smirk and look at the govner.

"Well let's get back to business, now shall we." He said as we all took a seat.

"Well Minx as you know you are going to be training the "soldiers" and I thought it would be best if you had someone help." He said.

"Why would I need help? I'm capable of handling on my own." I said getting ticked off.

"The problem is that since you're a girl, the guys might not like getting pushed around by a teenage girl. So I'm having one of the most loyal guys in your age group help you and make sure the guys are in line." He said with a look of discomfort in his eyes.

"Whatever then. The real question is, when will I get to see the man who knocked me out?" I said leaning forward a bit.

"When we are going to have a bonfire tonight. He should be back by then. Just to warn you though, he has a bit of a temper. He has a southern accent like yours maybe you know him." He said trying to put to and to together.

"Well you never know." I said not really caring.

"I never caught your full name." He said with a questioning voice.

"Minx Delilah Dixon" I said unsure of how they would react.

The Govner and Cam both had a stunned look on their faces.

"You will get a sure hell of a surprise then." Cam whispered from beside me standing up to walk out of the door.

"Oh by the way, we should hang out some time. After work." He said winking at me and walking out.

"Yall seemed to hit it off. Maybe you two would be the new Woodbury couple." He said laughing.

"Not a chance." I said getting up to go to the training room.

It's gonna be a long time having to train with him.