Into The Woods

"So big brother how's it goin' I haven't seen ya in about a year." I ask punching Daryl in the arm.

"Yeah I know, how did u survive anyway. I thought you would've been the first to die." He says punching me back.

"Well I learned from the best. Besides Glen somewhat helped me out of the city. But officer dipshit started a little trouble and I got surrounded my walkers." I said getting off topic.

"Well not what I asked but I'll take it. Nice to know that you aren't dead. But one question, who's the fuckboy?" He said.

"That right there is Cam." I say waving Cam over to us.

"And why is he with us." Daryl asks getting into his face.

"I'm her- I'm her boyfriend, sir." Cam says backing up into the tree.

"Who said you were her boyfriend?" Daryl asks following him.

"Daryl just back off. I've already tried killing him and trying to get him to mysteriously disappear but it just doesn't work." Merle says putting a hand on Daryls shoulder.

"He has. Trust me it doesn't work." I say taking Cam and walking in front of them.

"Whatever we will finish this talk later. We need to find some food. There isn't anything. Let's go look through some of those houses." Daryl says.

"That what your new friend, Officer Friendly teach yah. How to loot for booty." Merle says walking away.

"We could go look for a stream." Daryl says following.

"You're just trying to lead me back to that prison." Merle says.

"Food, shelter, pot to piss in not a bad idea." Daryl says trying to persuade him.

"Ain't gonna be a party for me." Merle says.

"Lets go get some fish." I say changing the conversation and walking off.

------------------------------

"We should go west that's were Yellow Jacket is." I say pointing it out.

"You got a stoke? We ain't even close to Yellow Jacket. I might have lost my hand but you lost your sence of direction." Merle says.

"You hear that?" Daryl asks.

"It must be the sound of me giving a shit. Oh wait, I hear nothing." I say randomly.

"No it's to wild animals getting wild." Merle says. Classic Merle.

"Sounds like a baby." Cam says as we hear yelling in the distance.

"Really? Why don't you piss in my ear and tell me its raining." Merle says getting irritated.

As we are walking towards the screams for help we come across a stream with a bridge going across from it. We can see people fighting off a herd of walkers. A guy pushed one off of the bridge. The baby's cry is even louder than before. And before I wrap my head around what's going on, me and Daryl dart their way to rescue them.

"You idiots!" Merle yells as him and Can run after us.

We get to the bridge when we see the herd of Geeks.

"Daryl! You get them I'll help the baby!" I yell while I load my bow and run towards the cry.

I come towards the cry and I examine the surrounding. There is a lady in a car filled with supplies and a baby in her arms. Surrounding the car is three walkers.

I pull my arrow back to have it go flying threw the air and into the walkers skull.

"Baby be careful!" Cam yells just now getting to the site.