The Search

Clarity's POV

"Do you just wanna stay here while they look for Michael? He used to live in this area so I'm not to worried about him. He knows his way around and he will come back, he has to." Luke asked me. I wasn't really sure if it was the right thing to do. I would want my friends to come and look for me if I was missing. It says what kind of friend you are. 

"Only if we can talk to them at the same time to see if he's okay," I turn around and look at Livy "Why don't you try to call him, Livy, and speak to  him privately. He might want to talk to you about whatever happened." 

"Yea, I'll call him. Chris, I'll be back soon. I promise." She kisses him on the cheek and walks upstairs to go into her room. 

"She's going to fall for him. I can tell. I took to long to make her mine and now that I did, she's falling for someone else." Chris said to me. He really likes her.

"She'll do the right thing. She's always liked you, I'm 99.99% sure she'll stay with you. If she doesn't stay with you, she's doing the wrong thing. If you want I can talk to her to see where her head is at in this situation." Chris nodded and walked away. 

"Can I ask you something?" Luke said. He scared me a bit, I forgot he was there. I nodded. "What do you mean if she doesn't stay with you, she's doing the wrong thing? Do you like him or something?" 

"Okay, if I tell you, you cannot tell anybody. Chris is my brother. That's why he came to me for advice and I tell him the things I do. He's my older brother." I didn't think I would ever have to tell one of my friends the truth about us.

"Why don't you just tell everybody, why'd you keep it a secret?" Luke asked. For some reason, I knew he was going to ask.

"Because he wanted me to get closer to Livy to see how she felt about him, then after that, it just kept going. He has a fake last name and I kept our last name. We thought it was the best thing to do. Don't tell anyone, especially Livy. Brittany already knows." I don't know what his response was going to be. 

"Okay. Is there anything else I don't know about you?" 

"Well, you don't know me very well, so there is a lot of stuff you don't know about me." He hasn't known me for that long. 

"I do know you. I've done research and asked your friends about you. You know me only partly. I don't share everything with my fans."