Chapter Six

Here's chapter six--I hope you guys like this.

Rate, Vote, Comment, Fan!!

            |Murasaki Okami|

            “Okami-nee-chan!” someone shouted. I sighed heavily as I stop in my tracks; Aki was with me because today was my day off from training those transfer ninjas. Glancing behind me was Naruto and Sakura running towards me, “Nani?” I asked them. “Where are you doing?” Naruto asked. “We are getting ice-cream, Naruto-nii-chan!” Aki said with a smiled on his face. Naruto grin at him, “Wow, that’s great Aki-kun,” he said. “I know!” Aki shouted as he jumped up in excitement. I chuckled a bit and ruffled his hair, “Come on Aki-kun, we better hurry before they close,” I said. “Yosh, bye Naruto-nii-chan, bye Sakura-nee-chan,” he said and took my hand and dragged me behind him. “Bye,” both said with a wave and a smile. “Okami-chan!” sighing heavily I once again stopped in my tracks only for Kaka-baka to appear. “Oh, who is he, Okaa-san?” Aki asked in awe as he looks up at Kaka-baka.

“Aki-kun, this is my Sensei, Hatake Kakashi, Kakashi-sensei this is Kanagawa Aki—my adopted son,” I said as I smiled at Aki. “Ah, so this is the kid Naruto won’t shut up for hours,” Kakashi said as he kneeled in front of Aki. “Hatake Kakashi? You look funny,” Aki said. “Aki,” Okami said with inward smirk. Kakashi sweat dropped, “You got some back bone there kid,” Kakashi said as he ruffled his head. “Oi, oi, stop it Kaka-baka!!” Kakashi looked at me with a pointed look, “Don’t look at me—I didn’t teach him that,” I whispered. Kakashi sweat drop and stood up, “Okami, I want you and the other two at the training grounds in an hour tops,” Kakashi said. “Hai, hai,” I said and easily guided Aki towards the ice-cream stand where I saw one of Sasuke’s fan-girl working behind the counter. “Hi, what can I get you two?” she asked with a smile. “I want chocolate, mama!” Aki said as he pointed to the chocolate ice cream.

I nodded my head at him while the girl nodded as well, “One chocolate ice cream coming up, and you?” she asked. I shook my head at her and she nodded and handed Aki the ice cream cone. I paid her and took Aki out and towards the park that once I and Sasuke sat while eating ice cream. “Mama, why are smiling like that?” Aki asked. I looked down at him, “I was remembering something that happened here,” I said. Aki smiled at me, “What was that?” he asked. “I was eating ice cream much like you are when a dear person was with me—he told me that he didn’t like sweets and me being me I didn’t want to be the only one eating so I shoved my ice cream in his mouth,” I smiled. Aki laughed, “Mama—who was this person? And why isn’t he here?” Aki asked. My smile faltered, “His name is Uchiha Sasuke and he left the village after I left,” I said.

Aki looked down with a thoughtful glance, “Aki?” I called. “He’s a dummy,” he said and started to lick his ice cream again. I smiled down at him and ruffled his hair, ‘Sasuke-kun,’ I thought.

“Okami-nee-chan,” someone called. I hummed and turned around; I spotted three boys that were in my class staring at the ground with a blush on their faces. “What is it?” I asked. Their faces brighten even more, “Neh, we were wondering if you are going to be at the game today? You know cheer us—uh I mean the school—on,” the middle boy said. I sighed and looked at the clock on the school’s front entrance, “I guess—when is it?” I asked. “Tomorrow at 4—it’s at Kiwi Baseball Park,” the other one said. “Alright, I guess I will go,” I said. Their heads snapped up and looked at me with awe and bright smiles, “Arigato Okami-chan,” they said and run away.

‘Well—there goes my plans for training,’ I thought and followed them towards the school for our daily lectures.

Sighing I looked up, ‘Why am I remembering what I did back at Earth?’ I thought. Looking down Aki I saw his expression—determination; I smiled at him and look up again.