Chapter Fifteen

Mission Number Two starts now.

|Uchiha Sasuke|

I glared at the post in front of me. My plans are simple but yet; I glanced behind me to see Suigetsu, Karin and Akio arguing like children. They are putting my plans on pause. Jugo was staring at them with unamused eyes; “Guys, enough,” he said. “YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS!!” all three shouted. I sighed heavily but I soon became alert when a body fell in between the three and Jugo. Her raven black hair fell to her lower back and her midnight eyes shined with annoyance. “You three shut up before I kill you. You are defiantly causing my mission to fail,” she growled. Suigetsu paled while Karin glared at her and Akio looked confused as he eyes her.

“Okami,” I called with a faint smile on my lips. I saw Akio staring at me with shock eyes, “Sasuke,” she whispered. I walked over towards her but she held out her katana and pointed over towards Karin, Suigetsu and Akio. “If you three annoy me before I even finish my mission, Ducky-chan will need to find three new members,” Okami growled. I knew she was mad but clearly not pissed. She wasn’t crossing her arms over her chest or making disagreement sounds. Suigetsu smiled at her, “Will do Okami-chan,” he said. I narrowed my eyes at him, “Who are you?” Akio asked eyeing her. I wanted to glare at him, “Murasaki Okami—you are?” Okami asked a little annoyed. Akio scoffed, “I am Takeshi Akio,” he said.

Suigetsu noticed the killing intent I was releasing because he smiled widely, “Okay! Akio—you might not know this since you are new to the group but we aren’t allowed to hurt her or flirt with her,” he said but grumbled the last part. “Why not?” Akio asked. I had enough and wrapped my arm around Okami’s waist, “Because she’s mine,” I said. Akio stayed silent for a while but soon burst into laughter. Suigetsu was confused, “Okay, okay, no really why can’t we? I doubt she’s Sasuke’s girlfriend. I mean look at him, no scratch that, by the way he’s acting around Karin some would think he’s gay,” Akio said. Okami snickered. I glared at Akio and Okami, “Oh come on Ducky-chan. I thought you were gay at first!” Okami whispered in my ear. I grunted in annoyance, “Whatever,” I grumbled.

I noticed Okami faintly smiling at me and leaned in; she kissed me on my cheek. I instantly felt my face heat up. Akio saw it and stood there with wide eyes and gapping mouth, “Now you believe why we can’t touch her. She’s off limits only not to Sasuke,” Suigetsu grumbled. I tighten my arm around her waist when she slightly tried to pull away, “I will be back Ducky-chan, I need to finish my mission,” she whispered lowly. I sighed heavily but let her go, “Come back to me safe,” I kissed her on the lips. She smiled at me before vanishing. I turned to look at my team only to notice Akio’s shocked face, “Shocked that I can get a girlfriend?” I teased. Akio shakes his head, “I’m shocked that you are not gay,” he said. I glared at him while he smirked, “Oh come on Uchiha!” he whined. ‘Same attitude as Okami when she’s playful,’ I thought.

It has been hours since I last seen Okami and I was getting worried, not that I will show them that. “Aren’t you at least bit worried about your girlfriend? I mean she has been gone for six hours now,” Akio said. I sighed, “Okami can take care of herself she isn’t some weak girl,” I said. “Of course I’m not,” I heard the familiar angelic voice say. I turned around to see her walk towards me with blood all over her. “Before you four panic, it’s my target’s blood,” She whispered loud enough for all to hear. Akio was silently watching her, “You are very quiet,” he said. Suigetsu sighed and started to flip through the pages of the Bingo Book. He found the correct page and showed it to Akio.

Okami took a seat next to me and placed her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her bringing her closer to me. This is what I missed. My holding what’s mine, my future, my life in my arms. Okami, I swear when I get back to the village I will propose to you. “NO WAY!!” Akio shouted. I turned to look at him but I suddenly felt cold. I turned to look at Okami she was no longer by my side and was tackled into a hug by Akio. I glared at him, “I’M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!” he shouted. He continued to rant about he likes her ways of killing and that he would like to be taught by her a while he was still holding her. “Akio, let her go,” I growled. His arms tighten a bit more, “No way! Do you know who this is?!” he asked. “Murasaki Okami…MY girlfriend,” I said. He gulps and immediately releases her.