Chapter Fourteen

Gomen mina. This is a bit late and all because I finished it a while back but hey, better late than never, that's what I say. ^-^ Anyways, I hope you like this chapter and by the way, I don't own nothing of Naruto or whatever was created along with Naruto lol.

Rate, Vote, Comment & Fan!!

<(^-^)> Purple_Wolfie <(^-^)> <(^-^)> Purple_Wolfie <(^-^)> <(^-^)> Purple_Wolfie <(^-^)> <(^-^)> Purple_Wolfie <(^-^)> <(^-^)> Purple_Wolfie <(^-^)> <(^-^)> Purple_Wolfie <(^-^)> <(^-^)> Purple_Wolfie <(^-^)> <(^-^)> Purple_Wolfie <(^-^)> <(^-^)> Purple_Wolfie <(^-^)> <(^-^)> Purple_Wolfie <(^-^)>

|Murasaki Okami|

My team and I immediately rushed off to Kumogakure. “We should warn their leader first,” one of the other four said. “I already did,” I whispered. “Alright,” they said and easily followed me through the trees. I stopped, “We will take a small break here,” I whispered and they sighed in relief. After five minutes we set off again. Nii Yugito, she’s a Jounin, she can handle herself for a moment but against two S-Rank, she has no chance. ‘They already captured Nii Yugito, head to the base that is near Kumogakure,’ Jubi said. I leaped to my right changing the course, “H-Hey where are you going?!” the ANBU shouted. “They already captured Nii Yugito, they are now heading to one of their hideouts that is near Kumogakure, if we hurry we might save her,” I said ignoring the gasps from them.

‘The base, it’s up ahead,’ Jubi said. I put some chakra into my feet and got there faster. Once inside I saw that if I didn’t put chakra I would have come too late. “Okami?” I heard Hidan call. I was panting and easily did the hand seals, “Hidan, Kakuzu!” Pein ordered. Kakuzu’s strings started to appear all around me, ‘Crap,’ I thought as I jumped away. “Summoning Jutsu: Matatabi,” I whispered and slap my hand down. A large puff of smoke appeared causing Hidan and Kakuzu to stop in their tracks. As the smoke cleared the rest of the Akatsuki members were shocked, “Master,” Matatabi bowed his head down at me. “Oi! You bitch!! I saw you make the seals for a summoning!! What the fuck is going on?!” Hidan shouted. “Shut up Hidan,” Kakuzu said. “YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP OLD MAN!!” Hidan shouted. “And I was about to be captured by them?” Matatabi sweat drop.

“I was already heading towards Nii Yugito when I heard that she was captured so I headed over here,” I said to Matatabi. I saw her lifeless body on the ground a few feet away from me, “I came too late,” I whispered. I dodge a kunai that was aimed at my head, “OI UCHIHA-TEME WATCH WHERE YOU THROW THAT!! YOU ALMOST HIT OKAMI!!” Hidan shouted. “I think that was the purpose Hidan,” I said. “Okami-san,” the ANBU said as they appeared by my side. I notice Kakuzu eyeing the ANBU team and Matatabi. “They know I can summon them,” I answered. “What?” I heard Pein asked. “Master can summon all of the Tailed Beast—even if the host is still alive,” Matatabi said. “Sealing Jutsu: Matatabi no Okami,” I whispered lowly. Hidan’s scythe appeared and stab me on the chest; he smirk, “Not very fast with me,” he teased. I grab his blades and pulled it out of my chest and tossed him with his scythe away from me.

“HAHA!! STUPID BITCH!! YOU FUCKING FORGOT I ONLY NEED YOUR FUCKING BLOOD TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!” Hidan shouted. “Okami!” the ANBU shouted. Matatabi disappeared, ‘Sealing complete,’ Jubi said. Hidan had turned into his skeleton and grinned at me, “You fucking bitch,” he hissed. I stared at him as he plunged a kunai on his thigh. Heat and pain erupted in my own, “I don’t think that will work on me Hidan—remember I now have two tailed beasts inside me; Shukaku and Matatabi,” I said and the wound healed itself. Everyone was shocked about this.

|Uchiha Madara|

I stared at Okami as she did the summoning seals, ‘What is she doing?’ I thought. “Hidan, Kakuzu!” Pein ordered. Kakuzu immediately released his strings and easily attacked Okami. She jumped around and quickly slammed her hand on the ground; smoke appeared. I narrowed my eyes at the power she had summoned. My eyes widen, ‘No! I-It can be!’ I thought in shocked. The two tails was now standing behind Okami with adoration in its eyes as it stare at Okami. “Master,” two-tails said as it lowered its head. ‘Master?’ I thought. “Oi! You bitch! I saw you make the seals for a summoning! What the fuck is going on?!” Hidan shouted. “Shut up Hidan,” Kakuzu hissed. “YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP OLD MAN!!” Hidan shouted as he snapped his head towards him. I saw the two-tails sweat drop, “And I was about to be captured by them?” it asked.