Chapter Twelve

Hey guys! Chapter twelve is up and ready to be read! Oh btw I don't own Naruto and all that crap only my characters that aren't apart the Original Naruto. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter and a heads up it's short; short chapter because I don't want to put all of what's going to happen on this chapter or the next. The next chapter is a filler--so I already gave you that much.  

Rate, Vote, Comment, and Fan!!

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

‘The past are unforgiven,’ I thought.

|Uchiha Madara|

“TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!!” I shouted as I ran into the living. “SHUT THE FUCK UP TOBI!!” Hidan shouted. I wanted to strangle him. If he and Deidara knew who I was they wouldn’t be yelling at me or trying to kill me. “BUT TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!!” I whined. “I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I FUCKING SACRIFICE YOU TO LORD JASHIN-SAMA YOU FUCKER!!” Hidan shouted. I mentally shook my head with a heavy sigh as I run away from him. I entered my room and I sighed heavily. ‘If only Okami was here,’ I thought. I sat down in my bed and took out a scroll, ‘I need Okami,’ I thought.

Okami entered her room while I sat on her bed; “You’re still willing to give up your friendship?” I asked. “Just because the Leaf Village is soft it doesn’t makes me soft either,” she spoke. I stared at her for a moment, “True, but why give up friendship? Toshi will hate you if you go against the Leaf Village,” I said. “If Toshi hates me then so be it, I rather make people suffer like I did, don’t you want power?” she asked. “Of course I do; Okami I’m giving you a mission by yourself under the true Akatsuki leader,” I spoke with authority. I frowned at her when she blankly stared at me, “Protect Konoha from us, don’t betray your friends back at Konoha,” I said. I wanted to bring her in for a hug and keep her in my arms but I need to do this, “I want you to fight against us not with us,” I continued.

“Hai,” she said. I shook my head, “I do understand why you are so willingly to come over the S-Rank side, because of what you endure in your past but that doesn’t mean you can change your future Okami-chan,” I said. Yes I heard about the Murasaki massacre that happened a year before the Uchiha massacre. Murasaki Okami and Uchiha Sasuke are both survivors of both massacres even though Okami is part of the Uchiha Clan because of her mother. “Can I ask you some questions?” she broke through my thoughts. I shrugged, “Sure,” I said. “Why did God create Evil? Why not create just good and justice? Why both evil and good? I don’t understand why make us go through the suffering of another person. Why do we all must suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret?” she asked.

I sighed while I stayed silent, I knew why she was asking these questions. It was the same questions Nagato asked me one day as well. “I don’t know Okami-chan. I may be old but sometimes old age can’t always come with wise decisions,” I said. I mean look at me!

I shook my head at the memory and stared at the blanked door, ‘I think it’s time to capture the two tails, hopefully Okami-chan doesn’t come after this one as well,’ I thought. I put my mask back on and vanished. I reappeared inside my office while Nagato and Konan where there at the desk looking over some paperwork I have him do. “Leader,” Nagato greeted. “Nagato, send Hidan and Kakuzu for the two tails,” I said. He nods his head and send Zetsu to gather both the Zombie duo.  ‘Hopefully they can captured it before Okami comes and save the two tails,’ I thought.

|Murasaki Okami|

‘Child—Madara has sent Hidan and Kakuzu after Matatabi,’ Jubi said. ‘Arigato for the information Jubi,’ I said and vanished. I appeared inside the Hokage’s office and Lady Fifth sighed heavily. “What now?” she asked. “I received word that Pein had sent two of his members to capture the two tails,” I whispered. Lady Fifth became alarmed and sat up from her seat, “How did you know?” she asked. “I placed a communicator in his office before I escaped,” I lied. She nods and a group of ANBU appeared. “Okami—you go with this group and protect that person,” she said. I nodded and accepted the scroll. “Good, now go!” she said and we all vanished. “Meet at the gates in five,” I whispered. They nodded and vanished to their homes to gather their stuff. “Okami-nee-chan!” I heard Naruto shout. I turned around and spotted Sakura, Naruto, Sai and Yamato walking towards me. “Where are you going?” Naruto asked.

“A mission, I won’t be back in two weeks,” I said and he nodded. “I will keep Aki safe!” he said. I nodded my head. I bowed, “I have to go,” I said and vanished to the gates. I put on my mask on and waited for my team. They appeared and we set off.

|Hidan|

I grumbly made my way towards the entrance while Kakuzu was taking his fucking time. “Hurry the fuck up old man!!” I shouted. I heard him grumble lowly while I waited patiently at the entrance. I glared at the rock when Zetsu appeared, “Leader-sama said if Okami appears don’t hesitate on killing her,” he said. “WHAT?! THAT FUCKER WANTS ME TO KILL MY LITTLE SISTER?!” I shouted in pure rage. Zetsu nods his head and vanishes. I punched the rock in anger, “What’s with you?” Kakuzu asked. “That fucker of Pein wants us to kill Okami if she shows up!” I growled.

“Well, orders are orders,” Kakuzu said. I was shocked, “What the fuck?” I asked. “What?” he asked. I punched him on the face and glared, “Why in the fuck are you siding with that bastard?! Okami is our little sister you fucking old man! She didn’t do anything to you, you son of a bitch, fucking cunt, fucking cock sucker,” I growled. Kakuzu shrugs his shoulders and moves the rock, “Let’s go,” he said. I growled at him and didn’t speak to him. ‘Why in the fuck is he siding with that asshole? Okami—please don’t come,’ I thought with a heavy sigh.

|Uchiha Itachi|

After hearing Hidan’s burst Deidara rushes to Nagato’s office, “WHY ARE YOU ORDERING HIDAN AND KAKUZU TO KILL OKAMI, HM?!” he shouted. I sighed heavily and walked to a room, “Why did you order Nagato to kill Okami?” I asked him. He sighed heavily, “I have a feeling she is going to be there and help out the two tails. I don’t want it to happen like the one tails. So if she dies so does the one tails that’s if we are fast enough to extract it from her,” Madara said. I sighed heavily and walked out, “Itachi—I now you still like her. You don’t need to keep lying to yourself,” he whispered. I glared at his closed door before walking towards my room.

‘Okami—please don’t go, please,’ I thought. Sighing heavily I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes. Damn this disease.