Chapter Seven

Here is the latest update on Okami's and Sasuke's little petty lives!! Oh and Aki as well!! Just kidding I will never say that to my characters. 

Sasuke: What about me? 

Okami: What about you? You are not created by her.

Aki: Yeah, Ducky-chan!

Naruto: Sasuke-teme!! I will bring you back!!

Me: *Sighs* I don't own Naruto or it's original plot, characters, jutsus etc, etc. I only own my characters that are NOT part the ORIGINAL Naruto. Arigato.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HI YA!!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed heavily, ‘They are going to be the end of me,’ I thought.

|Murasaki Okami|

Today is the day Aki-kun and I head out to find Sasuke; today is the day when Aki-kun sets out to find his “Mother’s” lover. “Are you ready Kaa-san?” Aki asked as he walked into my room. I smiled at him and nodded, “Hai, let’s go,” I said. He smiled widely at me and took a hold of my hand, “Then let’s go I wanna meet this Sasuke-guy,” he said causing me to chuckle. “What are you my dad?” I joked. He smirked, “No, I’m your son,” he said. I chuckled softly but stayed silent when we head our way towards the gates entrance. “Okami-chan,” Kotetsu said while smiling. I nodded at him while Izumo walked around the hut and bend down to be eye level with Aki, “You must be Kanagawa Aki—pleasure to meet you I’m—,” “An idiot,” Kotetsu murmured. Izumo glared at him while Kotetsu grinned nervously at him. Aki laughed at this and hugged Izumo, “I already know who are you silly, Okaa-san told me when we first got here,” he said.

I had a faint ghost smile on my face and took Aki away from Izumo, “We have to go,” I whispered. Aki and I left the village while jumping from tree branch to tree branch, “Where is he anyways?” Aki asked after a few moments of silence. “Near the Oto village with another three people,” I answered. “How do we know it will be them?” Aki asked. “SHUT UP SUIGETSU!!” Sighing heavily I look at Aki, “Like that,” I said and followed where Karin shouted. Aki shakes his head and takes the lead, “I want to surprise them,” he grinned. ‘I need to make sure he doesn’t hang out with Naruto that much,’ I thought with a sigh. We came closer to Sasuke’s group as Aki vanish from my sight. ‘If anyone hurts him they will pay,’ I thought glaring at the leaves and branches in front of me. “WHO ARE YOU?!” I heard Karin shout. I vanished and reappeared in a tree besides a sitting Sasuke. I saw Karin, Suigetsu, and Jugo standing protectively in front of Sasuke. Aki boredly stared at them till his eyes caught Sasuke, “Uchiha Sasuke?” he asked.

I rolled my eyes at him, ‘Cocky little bastard,’ Gobi said. ‘It’s kind of my fault—I’m always cocky,’ I replied. Karin was running towards him with a kunai in her hands aiming for his chest. Narrowing my eyes at her I appeared in front of her and got a hold of her neck. Everyone—minus Sasuke and Aki—gasped while Karin dropped her kunai to the ground and hold onto my wrist. “I didn’t see you planning on killing my son, have I?” I asked dangerously. Aki walked closer to me and pulled on my shirt, “Kaa-san, I’m fine,” he smiled at me. I let go of Karin causing her to fall to the ground while coughing, “Damn it,” she hissed. Sasuke stood up and walked towards me and Aki, “Who’s this?” Sasuke asked while looking at Aki. “Kanagawa Aki—Okami’s son,” Aki said giving Sasuke suspicious eyes. “You already know me, Uchiha Sasuke,” Sasuke said as he stood straighter. Aki tilt his head, “Oh boy,” I murmured—I know that tilt. “Why is your hair like that? It kind of reminds me of a duck’s ass,” Aki said.