Chapter Eighteen

Sorry this was a bit late but the next chapter will be the last chapter to this book. And it's basically a filler so don't expect a third book for this story line sorry. But thank you for reading this and taking your time voting and commenting this! And I want to thank you for even giving this book a chance. Remember the next one is just a filler but I will try to make it a long one (hopefully). 

“Welcome back Ducky-chan,” I whispered.

|Murasaki Okami|

I sighed heavily as I stood in the Lady Fifth’s office with Sasuke and Jugo standing behind me. “Okami, what’s your take on this?” Lady Fifth asked. “I can’t answer that question Lady Hokage. It’s a bit bias on my part, but if you really want an answer then I say surveillance 24/7 till your satisfied and extra community services,” I lowly said. Lady Fifth nodded her head, “Alright,” she said. ‘Hey Child, are you going to ask for a two month leave?’ Jubi asked. I mentally frown; I’ve decided to head back to Earth to get Itachi’s treatment. “Before you decide Lady Hokage, may I ask for a two month leave of the village?” I asked. Sasuke tensed, “Why?” Lady Fifth asked. I smiled, “I need to gather some more information that I haven’t gotten it yet,” I answered. She nods her head, “Yes, I saw that some of the information were mission from your reports,” she said. I nodded my head, “You may then leave on your account,” she said. “Arigato, I will leave tomorrow,” I whispered. She handed me papers and I placed them in my pouch.

“Before you go, is it alright if you house these two? They are going to be under house arrest till further notice,” Tsunade said. “I don’t mind Lady Fifth,” I whispered. “Plus, it’s a good time for Sasuke to bond with Aki,” I smiled. Lady Fifth smiled back and nodded her head, “Dismissed,” she said and all three of us left. “Why are you leaving? I just got here,” Sasuke grumbled. I smiled at him, “Don’t worry Uchiha, I will be back,” I whispered. He frown at me but didn’t say anything more. Jugo was looking around but stopped, “Jugo?” I asked. He was staring at Sakura, I smiled at that, “Jugo come on,” I said and pulled on his arm. Jugo’s eyes snapped towards me and smiled while Sasuke was trying not to glare at him. ‘Is it me or those he remind me of another person from a different manga?’ I asked Jubi. ‘You mean Hidetora Tōjō from Beelzebub?’ Jubi asked me. ‘Yes! So I wasn’t the only one,’ I said. “Who was that?” Jugo asked. Sasuke was a bit confused, “Haruno Sakura,” I whispered. “She’s pretty,” Jugo said. Sasuke blanched but didn’t commented.

We reached my apartment and found that Naruto and Aki fell asleep. I chuckled softly at them before walking towards the kitchen, “What are you doing?” Jugo asked. “Making dinner, do you want to help me?” I asked. He nods his head and soon both he and I made lasagna. “What’s this?” he asks. “Lasagna, it tastes great,” I smiled. Sasuke grunted a bit as he took the couch and placed Aki on his lap. Aki rolled over and snuggled his face into Sasuke’s torso before going completely slacked. “Sasuke wake him up,” I whispered after forty-five minutes has passed. I shook Naruto, “Naru-kun, it’s time to eat,” I said. He immediately sat up, “Food?!” he said. Aki soon followed him, “Where?!” he shouted. I laughed, “Come, it’s at the table already, you two,” I said. Naruto took his seat and Aki sat next to him. I took the lead, Sasuke sat next to me and Jugo next to him. Naruto saw Sasuke and Jugo before grinning, “It’s good to have you back Uchiha-teme!” he said. I smacked him, “Hahaha,” Aki laughed. I gave Aki a look and he shut up, “I’m leaving Jugo in charge,” I said. “Where are you going?” Naruto asked.

“On a two month mission,” I answered. Aki smiled, “Can I go?!” he asked. I smiled sadly at him, “Sorry Aki, maybe next time,” I said. He looked down sadly but nodded his head, “Wait…why is he in charge?!” Naruto shouted as he pointed at Jugo. “Compare to you and Sasuke, Jugo is more responsible and Aki already listens to him,” I said. Sasuke glared at me but didn’t say anything while Jugo smiled.