Chapter Seventeen

Okami let a few tears escape her eyes, “Because I won’t.”

|Waves Mission|

Okami sat at the table after the talk with Kakashi; Kakashi was been around her most of the time getting suspicious looks from Naruto and Sakura. “What’s with them?” Sakura whispered. “I don’t know,” Naruto whispered back. Okami sighs heavily, “I need to tell you two something,” Okami whispered to Sakura and Naruto. Kakashi tensed up and scooted closer to her, “It’s going to be fine Okami,” Kakashi said with a sad smile. “What is it?” Naruto asks. Okami stood up and led them out of the house. Naruto and Sakura quietly walked behind her while Kakashi walked besides her giving her a smile. She stop at the same clearing they were training all those years ago. Okay, it was three years ago, it still felt it was a long time ago. Naruto’s eyes had that far away gaze remembering that time, “I need you two listen and not interrupt me,” Okami spoke loudly and clearly. Both Sakura and Naruto became serious. Okami sighed again, “I don’t love Sasuke—,” “WHAT?!” both idiots shouted. Okami glared, “What did I say about interrupting me?” she growled. Kakashi chuckled while the other two paled, “Continue,” Sakura squeaked.

“I don’t love Sasuke of what he become. Revenge really ruined everything,” Okami sighed as she paused. Kakashi put his hand on her shoulder and nodded his head, “The other thing is that I’m pregnant,” Okami said. “YOU’RE WHAT?!” again both idiots shouted. “I’m pregnant,” Okami said slowly. Naruto was in shock while Sakura stared, “W-Who’s t-the father?” she asked. Okami’s eyes sadden a bit to which all three noticed. Naruto snapped out of it and hugged her, “The baby it’s Sasuke’s, isn’t it?” he asked. Okami nods her head. Sakura heard and was now crying, not for her broken heart, no. She’s crying for Okami. The love of her life turned out this way and she’s pregnant of that said person. “So sad,” she whispered with tears in her eyes. She then hugged her friend as well, “Please, don’t tell Sasuke about the baby being his,” Okami whispered. Sakura pulled away knowing what she meant, “You don’t want Sasuke to know your pregnant?” she asked. Okami nods her head, “What Sasuke has become…I don’t want him anywhere near my child,” Okami said.

Sakura smiled while Naruto grin, “You’re still the only girl that can refuse Sasuke-teme,” Naruto said. He hugged her again, “I’m here for you Okami-onee-san,” Naruto whispered. “Arigato, Naruto-kun,” Okami whispered back. Kakashi only smiled at them before frowning, ‘If she doesn’t want Sasuke as the father, I’m sure she’s going to choose another guy,’ Kakashi thought. He then turn to his book, ‘Hm?’ he thought and read the paragraph before trying to cover his nosebleed. ‘WHY THE HELL DID JIRAIYA WROTE ABOUT OKAMI?!’ he thought. “So, do you know about what gender it is?” Sakura asked. She looked a bit happy, “A boy,” Okami murmured. “Do you know what to name him?” Naruto asks. “Not yet,” Okami shook her head. Naruto had a thinking face, “What about Takeshi?” he asked. Sakura nods her head with a smile, “Wow! Naruto, didn’t know you had it in ya! Okami that’s a great name!” Sakura said. “Takeshi, fierce warrior. I love it,” Okami said. Naruto grin, “Yep!” he said.

Kakashi smiled, “Last name?” Kakashi asked. Okami sighs, “Uchiha of course,” Okami said. Kakashi nods his head, “Uchiha Takeshi, hm…rings bells. He’s going to be a great Shinobi!” Naruto smiled. Okami smiled at him and nodded her head as she placed her hand on her stomach. ‘I will always protect you my little fierce warrior,’ Okami thought.

|Konoha|

“Man that mission was boring! Nothing happen!” Naruto whined as they reached the gates of their home village. “Shut up Naruto. I'm glad Tsunami agreed to take care of Yuki-chan,” Sakura said. Okami was the only one silent of the group but that’s normal to them. “But Sakura-chan!” he whined. Okami softly smiled at them before vanishing. “Huh? Where did she go?” Naruto asked. Kakashi sighed, “You’re dismissed, I will turn in the report,” Kakashi said and vanished too. Okami appeared in her apartment only to see Aki asleep on the couch, with a chuckle she went and woke him up. “Oka-san! Your back!” he said as he hugged her. “Yep,” she smiled at him. Aki smiled at her and then turned serious causing Okami to chuckle, “Did you tell them?” he asked. Okami nods her head, “Hai, even Naruto helped me find a name,” she said. Aki’s eyes gleamed in happiness, “What is it?! I wanna now my otouto’s name!” he said. Okami laughed, “Alright, alright, settle down Aki,” Okami said. “Well, what is it?” he asked.