Chapter Sixteen

‘Why me?’

/Murasaki Okami/

I sighed heavily when I reached training ground 44. Most ANBUs and my team where waiting for me. “About time,” Kyo grumbled. I threw him a marble Aki found and it hit him square on his forehead. “What was that?” I asked. He grumbled as he sooth the pain, “Alright, we are having a Mission Training,” I said. Everyone was shocked, “She’s talking,” someone whispered. “How else would I communicate?” I glared. Everyone soon shut up; I sighed heavily and looked around. “Now, put on your communicators,” I said. Everyone put it on and I vanished, “Catch me. The objective of the Mission Training is to catch me, an enemy, before the sun sets. I have important documents from the Hokage tower and you cannot let me go past the border of the Fire country with these important documents,” I said.

“Hai,” Many responded back immediately. I appeared on top of the highest tree in the forest overlooking the other Jounins. “Mission Training starts now,” I said and everyone vanished. I sighed heavily and disappeared when kunais headed towards me. I appeared on the roof of the tower when I saw Kyo appear in front of me with a grin, “Get ready Sensei!” he shouted before appearing in front of me. I bend backwards when his fist flew over my face. He growled and roundhouse kicked me but I easily caught his leg and threw him away from me before vanishing once again. “You gotta do better than that Kyo,” I said. I heard him growl through the communicator, “I will get you Sensei,” he said. His words made the others fill with determination as well and they continued the man hunt till finally.

An hour left to the Mission Training they finally thought up a plan and captured me. “Good your Mission Training Complete and Successful,” I said. They cheered and let me go, “Alright, its night time. Rest up and be here again same time,” I said and vanished. I appeared at my apartment in time to see red glowing eyes staring at me. “Itachi-nii-san, what are you doing here?” I asked in a low whisper. He sighed and took a seat, “Madara keeps on annoying Deidara and Hidan, while Kakuzu keeps on yelling at Hidan for breaking shit that costs a lot while Kisame only enjoys in amusement till Madara annoys him too,” Itachi groaned. I smiled at him, “Turn around Itachi-nii-san,” I ordered. He turned around and I started to massage his back. He groan softly, “Why did you leave the base?” he whined.

I laughed a little, “Itachi-nii-san, your playful side is showing,” I said. He chuckled a bit before returning serious, “Madara is planning something huge,” Itachi said. I sighed, “I know Nii-san. Even if I say to stop he won’t,” I said. Itachi leaned back and rest his back against my chest, “Even so, he will put his plans on pause for you,” Itachi said as he gazed in my eyes. His onyx eyes stared into my midnight ones, “Itachi-nii-san, Madara won’t stop even if I’m dying. That will make him go even mad than he is now,” I said. Itachi sighed heavily as he moved away from me, “Leader-sama, is calling for me. I will visit again,” he said and gently kissed my forehead before vanishing. I sighed heavily and opened the door, “Aki-kun, Naru-kun, Kaka-baka, come inside its getting cold out,” I whispered. Aki hugged me after entering our home and Naruto only grin. Kakashi entered and ruffled my hair, “So, Okami, what were you doing?” Kakashi asked. “Making dinner,” I said and Naruto immediately sat himself at the table. “Great! Cause I’m starving!! I love your cooking Okami-nee!” he said.

I nodded my head in thanks, “What are you making Oka-san?” Aki asked. I saw Kakashi flinched slightly but smiled, ‘Still can’t get used to it, huh?’ I thought. “My pasta,” I answered causing Naruto and Aki to cheer in happiness. “You know Okami-nee, that’s the only thing that will ever beat ramen,” Naruto grin but he then lowered his head and put his hand close to his mouth, “Don’t tell anyone I said that,” he whispered. Kakashi only chuckled at that and easily made his way towards the table to sit next to Naruto. “It will be done in five minutes,” I whispered. I made my way into the kitchen and quickly made the Alfredo Pasta. ‘Child,’ Jubi said. ‘Jubi,’ I greeted him. He was asleep for three weeks along with Fuzen. ‘Hey Gaki,’ Fuzen yawned. ‘Hi, Fuzen,’ I mentally sighed.