chapter 1

I saw midnight's aura as she shape shift into small fruit bat which is super cute. I love bats. Midnight then perched herself on my shoulder as I began to get a small mask out it was black it covered the whole right side of my face and mouth. So no one saw the X shaped scar that had reopen its self. After I put the mask on I made my way deeper into the forest,I would trip ever so offer that midnight got tired of my tripping over my own feet she flew next to me. I began to hear static " do you hear static" I asked a little scared I'm only 10 years old and was tired midnight shift back into a dragon and said" Yea I can heard it to get on my back I know some one who might be able to take care of you and help you with the wound on your back and stomach." I didn't like the feeling I was getting from the pit of my stomach but got on her back because I could trust her 100 percent. Once I got on her back she toke off flying into the night sky. I watch the star and never notice that Midnight was in deep thought until we where about to crash land onto the ground Midnight pull yourself up wher- I got cut off by Midnight crashed landed on the ground I flew off and hit a log causing me to black out as well as midnight I couldnt feel my left leg but felt blood dripped down from my forhead that I cut on a branch of a tree it was sharp enough to cut somthing.
(Midnight POV.)
I was in deep though until I heard Insanity yell Midnight pull yourself up wer- she was cut off by us crash landing this is what happen when I'm in deep though and forget what I was doing before I was in thought. We crash landed in the middle of my old friend/Insanity uncle. I got up and saw Insanity out cold and bleeding from her left leg that had half a bone stinking out which isnt any good and blood dripping from her small head.
I shift into my famous black fox form ran towards Insanity and pick her up and used my psychic to pick her up and place her on my back.
(An hour later)
Once we got to the Slender mansion I rush inside to find the boys playing games in the living room and masky and Hoodie eating cheesecake in the kitchen. I shift into human I had on cloths which was a black tank top and short from this morning. I rush up the stairs with Insanity in my arms the boy turned and looked at me and saw Insanity. Toby got up as well as Clockwork and Jane to see what I was holding and why I had rush up stair I stopped at Doctor Smiley's room as I knocked repeatedly until he open the door and saw the small girl in my arm I had already explained to Slenderman what had happen he told Dr.Smiley to get ready for when I got back. I rushed into Dr.Smiley's room but not after he let me in. I place the child on a hospital bed that Smiley had in his room just in case anyone got hurt. I left the room so Smiley could get to work. What happen to the kid and why is she here Toby asked Slenderman had me to go find his niece I wasn't paying any attention to where I was flying and crashed landed I said feeling guilty for hurting her.
I heard a loud scream coming from Insanity but she was only having another nightmare I knew because she would always wake up in cold sweats and shacking from the day her parents died.
(A/n.Alright lady's and gentlemens I shall stop here for tonight hope you guys enjoy this part of the story.Bye. Don't let the nightmare's bite.