Chapter 15

(Slenderman POV.)
I heard what seems like a hellhound howl and a wolf howl but I could tell something was off about that wolf howl. I teleported outside to see a bloody hell of a fight going on with a hellhound and a Dark Angel wolf
I watch as wolf and hellhound fight but I knew the wolf was tired and was getting weaker and weaker as the fight kept going.
Both were tired the fight kept going I don't know why I was watch but something felt off about that wolf. Then it fell onto me like a ton of bricks it was Insanity who was fighting.
(Insanity a minute earlier.)
The hellhound stared at me like I was fresh meat well guest again because I'll be kicking his ass and dead after I'm done with him. The hellhound made the first move he jump at me I dodge and slashed his side with my razor sharp claws the hellbastered didn't even flinch. He jumped at me again and bit my left ear and tore half of it off causing blood to gash out of it. The hellhound left an opening to his neck so I bite his neck causing the hound to let go of my neck and tryed to throw me off of him which didn't work because I had him in my famouse iron death grip. I kept hold him until he was too tired to throw me off.
I let go of his neck and jumped back to where I was standing before. The hellhound let out a long howl as soon as he stopped I let out a very long howl to let other animal like wolf, Fox's, and hellhounds to stay out of the fight that has started. As soon as I was done howling Slenderman was watching me and the hellhound fight. I growled and showed my teeth to let the hellhound know that he is dead if he made one wrong move he did the same to me. Now the real begans.
The hellhound stood there watching me like I was prey he can think again. Now everyone was watching even Midnight who has a worried look in her eyes.
I just watch the hellhound circle me he's stops and jumps at me I dodge with ease and jumped on his back biting the back of his neck until I heard a crack sound and the hellhound goes limp and fall to the ground and turns into ashs. I walked towards the woods and walked to the cliff I like to go after I get piss or just want to relax for a bit. Once to the cliff I layed down near the edge so I could see the water flowing. I fell asleep a minute later just listening to the water rush down the waterfall. I shift back to human form when I sleep so I woke up to Toby yelling for me to wake up I slapped him in the face for scaring me and almost making me fall off the cliff again Shit Toby don't scare me again or I'll drag your ass with me when I fall of the cliff I said as I got up and walked towards Toby and walked back to the mansion without a word spoken.
After Toby and I made it home we both went our sperate ways I went to my room to take a shower to get all my blood and hellhound blood off as well as the dirt off.
I got my cloths and head to my bathroom.
(After one cold shower later.)
I dryed off and put the cloth that I layed out on (After I figured out how to make the disappear.) I soon I was down I was talked into hug by Sen and Sally who are laughing like crazy Did you two eat candy again I said as I closed my bathroom door and walked towards my bed with Sen and Sally holding onto my leg which made it a little hard for me to walk but I made it to the bed and layed down on my back.
Sally turned on the TV and Sen joined her and watch cartoons like Scooby doo or Spongebob Squarepant. I remembered the scar I have on my stomach it read Evil redeyed. The scar and stomach would say all togather is Evil redeyed monster. I don't know why they curved the words into my skin I don't know. I snapped out of though when Toby snapped his fingers near my face What is I said Sen and Sally said that they tryed to talk to you but you didn't answer them they got worried and came got me Toby said I looked over towards them I was shit ass tired from today Alright you two you can stay in here to watch TV but be quite so I can sleep I know Ben is playing his games in the living room and you two don't have a TV in your rooms so you can stay in here to watch TV until Midnight comes to get you two ready for bed I said as Toby knew I was tired and left my room and turn the lights off so I could sleep. Got up to turn the TV volume down enough so I could sleep but enough for the two so they could I gave them a hug and walked back towards my bed and layed ontop of the covers and fell asleep with in a second.
(A/n.YES done with chapter 15 peeps.Bye.)