Chapter 12

(Insanity's POV.)
Midnight was flying above the clouds because a of huge ass storm began to roll which i love the rain and wanted to fly in it but the other two are with me and didnt want to get wet by the rain so Midnight flew above the clouds. My back was killing me.Since my mom was a Dark angel i was suppose to get wings at the age of 16 but didnt which sucks like hell because it seem really fun to fly around in the sky.
(A few minutes later.)
After Midnight had landed behind a house that was on St.Wilson Avenue she left and said Ill be back after i put Sen and Sally to bed meet me here after that she teleported back to the mansion.Toby was in human form and Smile dog turned into a normal looking husk but his smile stayed the same. I saw a new house near a blue and white house that my friend used to live in but it was closed by police tap. I teleported Toby and Smiledog behind the blue and white house. I saw seeing red as i looked at the house that now stand on the ashs of what was left of my old home but it wont be after im done with it but was stopped by Toby and Smile dog You can kill the people in the house later but we need to go into the white and blue house Toby said as he twich and I heard his neck pop. Once inside the house we made sure not to touch anything and to keep quit to make sure no one was in side the house Alright Smiledog stay here just in case somebody came in Toby you check rooms that are on the right side ill check everyroom that is on the left side lets go I wishpered as we walked up the stair and began to check the first rooms near us.
(One long minute later.Ps.I forgot to tell you Insanity is wearing gloves so she wont leave finger prints.)
I was checking the last room but before i open the door i smelt something worse then burnt flesh it smelt like rottin blood and a dead bodys. I open the door carefully once it was open i saw two dead bodys of a male and female. Both had a stab wounds over their hearts and neck there was a letter on their deck it was has my name on it which shock me even more because i couldnt remember the people that lived here and a heart shape locket was taped to the latter. I grabbed the latter and locket and left the room and met the Toby back in the kitchen with Smiledog.
Did you find what you need Insanity Toby asked Yep did you find anything I asked Yea i found a note on a nightstand it was for you i got it and a heart shape diamond neckless that i found ontop of the note Toby said Ok thanks for coming with me Toby and Smiledog now lets go burn down that house next door its in the way of my parents grave. I said as we made our way outside with my two best friends to burn the new house down i made huge black fire ball appear in my hand threw it at the house causing it to go in a blaze in black fire.
Funfact about black fire it is hard to put black fire out once you start it.
The house would be burnt down to ashs by the time the firefighters got here as well as the police. Once midnight arrived i was still looking at the house burning infront of me. Midnight knew what i was remembering and picked my up with her beak and flew off with me in her beak.
After we got back to the mansion i went to my room with Blaze following me to my room who was barking and wagging his tail like crazy. Once i was in my room Blaze went to my bed and jump onto the bed and fell asleep on the left side of the bed. I grab my pajamas and went to the bathroom and toke a cold shower.
After i got done taking a shower i put on my cloth and walked towards my bed and layed down on top of the covers and felt Blazes tiny paws on my back but Blaze yawned and layed down on my back and fell asleep. I toke the two letters that was in my pants pocket before i got in the shower so now its in my nightstand drewer. I fell asleep a second later.

A/n:*does troll face*hahaha I'm dona wa the chapter
*Insanity enters room*
Insanty: What the flying fuck is going on in here.
A/n: nothing *smiles evily*
Imsanty: what fuckin g every later creep.
*Insanity leaves room.
A/n. Bye peeps.