Chapter 2

(This is a few years later in the future when Insanity is 19.)
(Insanity POV.)
I looked out the window as I watch smile dog chase Grinney the cat around the yard as Jeff tryed to stop them from killing each other which is very funny as hell to watch.
I smelled waffles coming from the kitchen.
I teleported to the kitchen scaring Toby a little. I stole two waffles and teleported back to my room and made sure to lock the door and closed the blinds to my bedroom window. I toke off my mask because no one knew (but Slenderman) what was under it. I ate the first waffle under ten second and began to eat the other one within a few seconds later I put my mask on again open the blinds to my window and walked back towards my bed laying down on my stomach but not before I unlocked my bedroom door and fell asleep.
(Insanity's nightmare.)
I was outside playing with Midnight as she was in a black fox form and was chasing her own tail trying to bite I was laughing until I heard a loud BOOM coming from the house.Both Midnight and I ran back to the house. Once we got there I opened the door to find my mom and dad with blood and a bullet hole in there for heads. I screamed and tryed to wake them up but nothing worked I heard police sirens. I ran back out side and into the woods with Midnight following behind me.
(Out of Insanity's nightmare.)
I woke up and felt Slendy's tentical was on my back but knew he tryed to wake me up.
I told him in sign language that it was just another nightmare and it was nothing to worry about alright but next time it happen you have explain why you scream in your sleep Slender said before he teleported out of my room.A few others tryed to bust my door down until I unlocked it and open it cause them to hit the wall of my room.
It was Toby,Ejack,Smiledog,Jeff.
Smiledog got on my bed and licked the left side of my face I scratched behind his ears and rubbed his head as he layed down be side of me.Toby asked as he twiched What 'twiched' happen 'twiched' we heard you scream' twiched'. I told the though sign language that I was fine and it was just a nightmare Smile's stayed while the others left knowing what had happen. I watch Sent and Sally play a bit. Midnight was outside watching the two play and I decided to go outside and watch them so midnight could take a break for a bit.
I walked out of my room with Smiledog at my side even know he's Jeff's dog. Animals where always attractes to me. Once I was outside I told Midnight to go back inside and I'll watch the two are you sure you can watch them She asked as watch the two kid play tag yep I have smiledog to help me I said in sign language to her. She nodded her head and left to go back inside.
(A/n.I shall stop here yo work on the next chapter.)