Chapter 14

(Insanity's POV.)
After I got done talking to Slenderman he left my room and went into his study.
I went outside to get some fresh air and to let Ghost out I know its a bad idea to let Ghost out especially when its daylight out but she won't shut the hell up and was given me a headache and since winter is almost here I might as well let Ghost out she hate the cold and will only come out if its spring, summer, or autumn.
Once I was at the cliff that the stupid deer got away at I let Ghost take over and shift into a demon wolf with 12 tails. I heard Ghost howl a demonic howl that no one could tell it was me. Ghost ran into the woods making sure to avoid the Creepy pasta. I saw black cloud and a few small red bolts of lightning Ghost knew He was coming and Ghost ran towards the mansion hiding behind a bush making sure no one sense us or see us. Zalgo was about to attack Midnight wait a second before you attack I said why Ghost ask Because I want you to wait until his back is towards us and can I have control for a bit please. I asked Ghost let me have control I saw his is towards me I jumped out of the bush and onto Zalgo back causing him to let go of Midnight and Sen.I growled and bit his shoulder until I heard it. I jump up and landed next to Toby who was outside talking to Clockwork. I jumped in the air and slash Zalgos chest but he grabbed me by the neck and threw me to a tree hitting my back. Hey Ghost think you can change sizes please. I asked Ghost she chuckled and change sizes now I was as big as Zalgo who is trying to hit me but missed because I had jump out of the way before he could even hit me. I tryed to slash Zalgo again but this time I slashed his back. I growled then howled and dragged Zalgo back to the portal that leads to the under realm and tost him in it and left. Ghost asked me to go back into the woods so I did and made sure no one was following to my surprise no one was following. I went back to the waterfall.I stretch out and layed down near the edge of the cliff.
(Midnight.)
Holy shit what the hell was that watch as a wolf with 12 fucking tail fight Zalgo and kick his ass. The pitch black wolf has red tints in its fur and has glowing green eyes and razor sharp teeth it was fucking scary I'm glad it was fighting Zalgo and not me and the others. But the wolf left after it got done fighting. I looked at Sen and ran towards her and said are you okay Sen and she replied with I'm fine Midnight Sally was inside watching TV with Charly. Toby, Clockwork,Sen,and I went back inside the mansion. Toby said something about going out and left to go back outside Hey Midnight think we should tell Slenderman about the wolf Clockwork asked I think we should tell him just in case it comes back I said Clockwork nodded her head and left the kitchen and towards Slenderman office I'm guest to tell Slender what had happen just a few minutes ago.
(Insanity's POV.)
I watch the sun go down and made my way back towards the mansion but I shift back before I went home and made sure nobody was following me .
Once I got home was tackled by Smiledog and Blaze licking my damn face alright you two get off so I can get to my room and go to bed The two got off I got up from the ground and walked towards my room to and toke a cold shower. Got some pajamas and went to bed laying down on my stomach and fell asleep with Smiledog and Blaze on my left side of my bed.
(That morning.)
The sun was rising as the day began I felt feathers on my back. So I went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror and saw I have one dark angel wing on my right side and my left side has a demon wing WHAT THE HELL I yelled a second later Midnight was in my room with Slenderman and a few others. They saw my wings well now that you have wings I going to cut wing hole in your shirt Midnight said as I walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind me
And walked towards my bed and sat down with Smiledog and Blaze. Smiledog put his head on my lap and Blaze got off the bed and walked towards Slenderman and sat down near his feet. Do you know when you got your wings Midnight asked Nope I said popping the P. I don't know when I got them because I was asleep I told Midnight who was trying to get feather off of my bed so she could sit down Jez you need to clean the feathers off of you bed Midnight told me but I didn't listen to her. My room is always a mess even if I just clean it.
I teleported outside and onto the roof of the mansion.
(After insanity knock her brain out 40 time.)
I think I got it this time the last few times I didn't flap my wings hard enough to keep me in the air. But this time I got it. I jumped off the roof of the porch and flapped my wings I closed my eyes but I didn't feel the ground I open my eyes to see I was flying a few feets off the ground.
I flew up to my bedroom window and waved at Midnight Slenderman and a few other. Midnight was looking at me with big shocked eyes so was the others as well. Now everyone was outside looking at me like I grew to heads. I flew towards them
Hi I said and flew towards a tree and landed on a branch and sat down.
Midnight flew up to the branch I was suiting on how did you learn to fly She asked I'm not saying I replied and shut my eyes for a bit knowing Sen and sally are playing a game out side and decided to watch them for a bit making sure Zalgo doesn't try to take one of them and he won't as long as I'm around. A few minutes later I heard what seems like a hellhound growl I fly down off the tree and landed next to Sally who was standing next to me Hey you two can you please go inside I heard something over there I said as I point to where I heard a growl OK they said and ran into the mansion I shift into a pretty black wolf with dark angel wings and growled showing my fangs and teeth.
Then the hellhound showed itself it Now thats a huge ass hellhound but where do they keep coming from I though as the hellhound looked at me waiting for me to make the first move.
(A/n.I wonder what will happen in the next chapter will she be able to kill the hellhound or die trying.)