Chapter 5

(Toby POV.)
Clockwork was helping me with the small party for Insanity who was petting Smiledog while she was talking to Slenderman who said SOMEBODY WAS GOING TO GET THERE ASS KICKED. He continued to watch some old western show Insanity had on 'twich' but didn't cared to watch with Insanity. Everyone in the Slender mansion treated Insanity like a sister they never 'twich' had or wanted.
I treated Insanity like an older sister 'twich'. Clockwork and Jane the killer was inside the kitchen making a cake while Masky and Hoodie was making cheesecake and Sen and Sally was outside wrapping their presents they got for Insanity.
(Insanity POV.)
I got tired of watching TV and decided to teleport myself to my room to change cloths but Smiledog would growl every time I tryed to get up from the couch. I teleported to my room got out some cloth from my walk in closet I grabbed my black shirt had a red dragon on it and black pair of jeans that goes down to my knee's.
I walked to my dresser and got out a blood red bra and underwear and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower.
No one knows about the huge scar on my back that said monster on it. Once I got the water the way I wanted it I stripped off my cloth and hopped in the cold shower.
(A minute later.)
I turned off the shower and put on my cloths I had layed out on the sink counter.
I brush my K9 like teeth and brush my hair. I looked in the mirror and saw the X shape scar on my right eye that was stitched down so I couldn't look at the color of my right eye. After I got done I got out of the bathroom to see everyone was in my room' but not before I but my mask back on'.
I raised my one eye brow up and pinch the bridge of my nose until I felt a little blood come out then stop. I couldn't stay mad forever even if I wished to. Slenderman was in the room too and said for me I told you she would be mad but she's not because there are kids in the room. I nodded to say thanks and pick up Sen and Sally and carried them down stairs and into the living room to watch Tv. I'll definitely go to the grave tomorrow and stay and extra night in the woods I thought as I turned the TV to watch Spongebob Squarepant.
(Slenderman.)
I watch the others has Insanity pinch the bridge of her nose until it was bleeding so she stopped pinching it and picked up Sen and Sally then left to watch Cartoons with them. I turned around and said I told you she wanted to be left alone and teleported back to my office to read a book.
(Toby POV)
She pinch the bridge of her nose until it began to bleed then stop I could see a little red in her eyes. Insanity picked up Sent and Sally and left the room with them.
Why doesn't she like to celebrate her birthday I heard Jane ask but we don't know the answer to the question Jane.
Everyone was left Insanity's room and was feeling a little guitly.
(Insanitys POV.)
Maybe I'll ask Slenderman to explain why I don't like to celebrate my birthday so they know next time not to celebrate it.
Sen and Sally sitting in the floor playing gold fish Sally ended up winning.
(A/n.I'll pick up where I left off in the next chapter.)