Chapter 10

(One week later)
(Insanitys POV.)
YES IM FINALE OUT OF THAT DAMN BED I though as I got up from the damn bed Smiledog was wagging his tail so is Blaze who was barking like crazy.
I walked down stairs to find Sally crying and Ben in the air with Charly in his hands. The first thing I said in 14 years was BENJAMIN DROWNED GIVE SALLY HER TEDDY BEAR RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GET A BUCKET OFF WATER AND POUR IT ON YOUR SORRY ASS I yelled everyone was looking at me like I grew a second head. I grab Ben by the ear and pulled him to the ground and grabbed Charly for Sally who stopped crying and gave me a bear hug for getting Charly back for her.
I began to cough it was a big mistake to talk I began to cough to the point I was coughing up blood and fell to my knees.
Sally ran up stair to get Slenderman.
(Toby POV.)
Holy shit she can talk but why didn't she talk to us 14 years ago when she was ten.
She must had a good reason not to talk .
(Jane POV.)
Jeff and I was fighting until we heard Insanity yell not in sign language but yelled using her voice but then she began to cough till they got worse to the point of her coughing up blood and fell to her knees shacking.
If Insanity could talk all this time why didn't she talk to us before she has lived her for 14 years and non of us heard her said a word since she lived here.
Maybe she finale got tired of Ben picking on Sen and Sally to cause it to happen.
(Jeff the killer POV.)
Who knew the bitch could talk.
(Sally POV.)
I was really happy that Insanity got Charly back. But Charly said we had to tell Slenderman what has happen before Insanity could cough up blood and fall to the floor. I ran up stairs to see that Slendy was talking to Masky and Hoodie about a mission Slendy Slendy I said as I ran up towards him what is it child Slendy said
It's Insanity you need to go downstair now she is coughing up blood and talked I said as I pulled his pant leg But she hasn't talked since she got here and never will Slendy said a little depressed If you don't believe me ask Ben down stair please hurry she is coughing up blood I said as I ran down stair back with the other who are still in shock that Insanity talked. Ben was even more shocked that Insanity called him by his full name. Sen was in the living room when Ben toke Charly and heard her talk.
(Clockwork POV.)
I heard yelling from down stair and Insanity was getting tired of Ben taking the Sen and Sally's toy and I never though the this day would come where I would hear Insanity yell at Ben with her real voice.
I was laughing until Insanity started to cough only for it to get worse so I stopped laughing. I saw Insanity's hand looking for somthing in her pocket only to see a pill bottle fall out of her pocket. I saw Toby Rush towards her. Toby was here longer then most of us. He was here since Insanity got here 14 years ago. Toby was brought here a after one day of Insanity staying at the mansion and treated each other like siblings but knew they not related by blood.
(Back to Insanity's POV.)
I reach in my pocket to get out the medicine I had token since the fire that killed my parents. If I didnt take it or if I talked to much my lunges would fill up with blood. But the pill bottle was out of my reach my reach until Toby handed it back to me. I hurried and teleported back to my room and grabbed the water that was on my nightstand since last night.
I got the pill out of the bottle and toke it without wasting another second.
Once I stopped coughing like crazy I got up and walked towards my bed and pulled the blanket back and I got under the covers and pulled the covers up to my neck and fell asleep.
(A/n.Wow this chapter has a lot of Point of views but I'm stopping for tonight and I'll start again in the morning. Bye and Don't let the nightmares bite.)