Chair 11

(Midnight POV.)
Once I heard about Insanity yelling at Ben for taking Sally teddy bear Charly and threaten to pour a bucket of water over him. I never though this day would come.
I was laughing along with Clockwork until I heard Insanity coughing pretty bad and remembered that she has one bleeding lounge so if she didn't take a certain medicine or if she talked to much she would cough up blood within a second.
Insanity's one bleeding lounge came from a fire explosion at her old home. She had ran back inside to get her parents but a few minutes later their was a gun shooting then the fire which finished killing Av and James. Once the fire started a huge piece of wood fell on top of Insanity which punchered her lounge cause it to bleed.
I could tell Insanity was asleep Blaze and Smiledog went upstairs to check on Insanity. Slenderman was looking at me for an explanation for the little scene but knew Insanity would be asleep for awhile.
I can't tell you I have been told not to tell you unlease you get Insanity's permission I said as I made my way upstair even though I should tell slenderman about the bleeding lounge I didn't because Insanity would be very piss off about it and would make me clean up after the wolf and dog.
(8 hours later.)
(Insanity POV.)
I woke up to find Zalgo out side fighting Midnight. I teleported outside grabbed Zalgo by the fucking horn and flipped onto his back Shut the fuck up you mother fucker I'm trying to*flips Zalgo on stomach* fucking*flips Zalgo onto back* get some fucking*flips him again* SLEEP.I said and threw him back into the portal that LEDs to the under realm and went back to my room to go back to sleep but couldn't
Stupid ass whole woke me up and now I can't go back to sleep I though as I grabbed my cloth and went to my bathroom in my room and toke a cold shower.
(2 minutes later.)
Once i was done taking a shower I got dressed and brush my my K9 like teeth and but my mask on after I brush my hair and walked out of the bathroom and with my mask on. I walked towards my bed and layed down turned on the TV to watch the news it said something about a mass murder at St.Wilson avenue which is used to live but not anymore. The news didn't show a photo of the killer or say a name.
I got up and walked towards Ben's room.
Once I got there Ben's door was open and saw him playing call of duty ghost. Ben has anyone been to St.Wilson avenue I asked making him jump a bit Nope you asked us not to go there since you had a friend living there remember even Slenderman agree with it so we all listen and didn't go there Ben said as he paused the game for aand talked for a bit. After talking to Ben I walked down stairs to find everyone staring at me What I said then everyone went back to doing what they were doing before I came down here.Midnight was in the kitchen making Sen and Sally lunch.
Hey midnight were is uncle Slender at I said as I walked up to her Yea his in his study right now and don't try yelling I now you'll end up cough up blood after it and think fast she said as she threw a bag at me that had my medicine inside the small bag.
Thanks Midnight I said and left to find Slenderman in his study room. I knocked on the door and waited until he said come in I walked in and found Slendy reading a book Has there been anyone at St.Wilson avenue the news said there was a mass murder there and I'm about to go check it out in a bit I said as I walked up to his desk No I told everyone to stay away from there and if you do go take Smiledog and Toby with you Slender said as he was petting Blaze how did Blaze get in here I though he was in my room I asked I brought him in here so I could pet him He said as I made my way towards the door. Before I left I said I'll be back in a few hours Uncle and left to find Toby to find him and Clockwork watching a movie in the gameroom. psst Toby I said as Toby looked towards me meet me in the kitchen in five minutes I said as he nodded his head. I walked down stair to find Jeff petting Smiledog Hey Jeff where is Smiledog's leash at I said as Jeff then pointed towards the kitchen and murmuring something like bitch and asshole. I walked towards the kitchen to get Smiledog's leash. Midnight was playing a game with the two kids Hey Insanity would you like to play a round of gold fish with us She asked Sorry I'm leaving in a few minute and can you fly Toby,Smiledog and I to St.Wilson Avenue please I asked Yea sure alright girls I'll be back in a few minutes to finish the game and peek at cards and I'll know who did it Midnight said as she got up and went outside to shift into a phoenix. About five minutes later Toby and Smiledog are in the kitchen.
Toby has his two hatchet Smiledog was looking at us like he was asking to come
Smiledog come here please Smiledog walked up towards me i put on his collar.
Alright lets get going i said and walked out side with Toby and Smiledog at my side.
Midnight was ready Ok Midnight what ever you do DONT FUCKING CRASH LAND LIKE LAST TIME THAT HURTS LIKE A BITCH I said as i yelled the last part. I got on Mindnight as she hit my head and said Did you get you medicine. Yes mother i did get my meds I said sarcasmly Toby laugh and got on Midnigh as Smiledog sat infort of me.
(A/n.What will happen in the next chapter?)