Chapter 13

(Toby POV.)
As soon as we all got home Clockwork asked where i had been the other two went so i told her where i went and what had happen when Insanity found out they build a new house over the old burt down house and wasnt very happy about it so she burnt it down to the ground with blackfire. Shit she must have been piss off pretty bad Clocky said as we walked back inside and towards the living room couch to watch the news and to see if the house fire was on it and it was for a slit second everyone was watching now even Midnight who already knew how it happened. Hey Midnight can you tell us what happen when Insanity was little I asked Sorry Toby but if you all get Insanity permission i can but since im her guardian i cant and wont without her premission She said as she turn her attention back to the TV even Slender was watching the news too. Watch as they had a shit ton of a hard time trying to put out the black fire but everything was burnt to the ground the people inside are dead. After the news everyone was going to bed calling it a night as was I.
(Insanity POV.)
I waited for everyone to sleep even Slenderman so I could go check out the house that I burnt down. I will keep on burning the new houses they build to make sure they get the message to stop building on the two graves.
Once I was out I have another secret that not even Midnight knows. I have a curse that been through the family for thousands of years and at night I shift into a twelve tailed wolf but I could change my size.
The wolf herself has is made of dark aura and shadows she has glowing red eyes you can't see her at night but in the day you could she has huga ass claws pitch black fur pointed wolf ear and tails never do I mean ever piss her off you'll just die in the end. She has a shit eating grin herbrazor Sharpe teeth could cut you even if your just looking at her.Her name is Ghost.
I shift and let Ghost take control for a bit so she know she has freedom too I never let her out too much because she'll cause trouble. Ghost ran around in the woods for a bit until I could see the sun coming up so that she knew to head back to the mansion before everyone woke up to eat breakfast or do what ever they do. Once we were in my room I shut the door quietly and locked the door to my room ' but not after I shift back to human form' I saw my whole right hand is black and i have claws. The black claws but the ends at my elbow Hey Ghost how come my right hand hasn't changed back yet I asked Ghost I don't know but I suggest to tell them that your half demon its true too She said in her demonic voice Thanks Ghost I said and walked into the bathroom and toke a shower and after wards I got ready for bed. I layed down on my stomach again and Blaze was nowhere to be found. Hey slender do you know where Blaze's at I said through thoughs a second later he appear and scared the shit out of me causing me to fall off my bed and land on my back which hurts like a total bitch.
Shit I said as I fell and hit the wooden floor Blaze is with Smiledog he is being taught how to hunt and kill Slenderman said as he looked at my hand/claws May I ask what happen to your right hand Insanity He asked I'm half demon as well as a dark angel I said almost telling the truth but didn't tell him the full truth so I didn't lie to him How come you don't have your wings then He asked I don't know I said and got up from the floor and sat on my bed again.

(A/n.Check out my cousin's book Ghosts were doing a vote to which character will be added to the new book which is not out yet. Please comment on the character that you want us to add in the story please the vote will end July27.Bye.)