Chapter 20

(Insanity's POV.)
I had killed one of the four hellhound and I'm getting tired and the hellhoumds are not breaking a sweat. I have on my back,stomach,front paws and back paws,and lastly my muzzle. Blood is every where its my blood. All three hellhounds attacked me at the same time. I couldnt dodge or move out of the way. All hellhound are taring me apart no joke literally one hellhound was biteing my neck and tore a piece of flesh from my neck another is on my back tore a huge piece of flesh off my back the last one tore off the my left front paw so it was a bloody mess. As soon as they thought i was dead they left leaving me to bleed out and die the clouds were very dark and pouring down rain then a red lighting threw itself at me causing me to shift back to human form which is way worse then Ghosts form I was missing my left arm there was wounds that are worse. I have blood coming out of my mouth my mask was toren to shreds and its a good thing i had and extra mask. I held Bity with my one good arm and looked up at the sky and saw a worm hole was forming i got my baggs with my one good are and Bity wrapped around my neck like he always does. As soon as i step out of the cave i was sucked up in the worm hole and blacked out.

(A/n.I'm making a second book called The demons light but it wont be out for a while because of voting to see which characters will be in it my cousin Vanossgaming115 has abook called Ghosts that were you can vote unlease he toke it down but check his books out and vote,comment, follow. Bye peeps.)