"locker room fun"

Shereen and I quickly got to our classes before the late bell rang, I ran really quick considering I can't be by myself in this creep-filled school.

After 3 long exhausting periods I finally got to see Shereen in lunch again. " Hey Shereen!" I yelled quickly walking to her, she was sitting by herself but before I could walk over to her, four girls sat around her blocking me from sitting next to her."well shit, someone's hot stuff around here." I mumbled.

I found an empty table and sat there staring at the girls flirting with her. I didn't know why but I was kind of jealous. So I got up walked over to the table and said;"Shereen.. can I have a minute?", the girls looked at me in disgust only because they think they the shit around here,"Oh hey Nataya!, girls I'll talk to you later."

Shereen said as the girls sighed and walked away. I sat down with a upset expression on my face,"hey what's wrong?" Shereen said in confusion,"let me think.. hmm I was almost raped in the bathroom because I was alone, and I was sitting alone at the table, and hmm someone told me that I should stick around with her because this school is filled with fucking creeps... sounds familiar?" I said sarcastically

"yeah, I'm sorry Nataya.. its not my fault girls are always around me"Shereen explained , " it's cool..." I sighed,"hey so what period do you have next?"Shereen asked,"gym"I said,

"oh cool me too!" Shereen said smiling.As I was drinking my water I choked when she smiled..

"her smile, it was beautiful, she's beautiful, oh God she's beautiful." I thought to myself as Shereen patted on my back from choking.

The lunch bell rang and Shereen grabbed my hand as we walked down the hallway. "Its like she's protecting me.. I wonder why" I thought to myself as we walked into the gym.

"LADIES , LOCKER ROOM! NOW!" the coach yelled, I jumped considering his voice was loud as fuck,

"Damn coach chill" Shereen joked, I laughed and so did Shereen.

We walked into the locker room and when she took her shirt off .. I almost passed out,"how the fuck does someone look that good?!"
I thought to myself.

A lot of girls were staring at her before they quickly ran out when their coach called them. Then it was just us.

I noticed Shereen was staring at me I tried not to look back, but when I did she was biting her lip, "Sheree-?" I said before Shereen interrupted me by smashing her lips into mine.

I knew it was coming, I was ready , when she kissed me I knew I loved her and she loved me.

She started kissing on my neck and my arms,"s-Shereen.. what if we get c-c-caught.."I said throwing my head back," shhh..." Shereen said kissing my lips slowly lifting my shirt up, and running her hands down my stomach.

"Well look what we have here" said a girl who was watching us.

To be continued...

(A/N ; GUYS IM FINALLY BACK AFTER YEARS OF NOT WRITING, show ya girl some love 😭💜)