Hide and Seek

"Shit. I'm coming babe! One minute!" Shereen said in panic quickly getting dressed.

"Where can I hide?" I said still half naked,

"Hide in the closet over there!"she said pointing to a small closet.

I quickly ran into the closet, turned off the light and hid.

Shereen ran downstairs quickly opening the door, I could hear Drisa say that they were supposed to watch Netflix together and Shereen tried to make up and excuse, but Drisa wasn't taking no for an answer.

I sat in the closet hiding for about 20 minutes suddenly hearing them kissing while mindlessly walking into the bedroom.

"SHEREEN YOU IDIOT!!!" I thought to myself.

Shereen threw Drisa on the bed and started kissing her down her neck and slowly rubbing her.

I felt this burning feeling in my chest, I was jealous but also turned on at the same time I mean Drisa is sexy as hell and so is Shereen.

I hadn't ate almost anything at all that day and my stomach started growling," awe babe are you hungry?" Shereen asked Drisa.

" babe that wasn't my stomach.." she said.

" this idiot.." I thought, shaking my head.

"just forget it then babe" Shereen said continuing to kiss Drisa.

Drisa's moans got louder and I sat in the closet extremely turned on, I bit on my lip," babe I'm gonna go take a shower real quick " Shereen said.

"ok babe " Drisa said in exhaustion, then there was a small silence until Drisa said " babe do you have and t-shirts I could borrow?" Drisa said walking towards the closet,

"SHIT." I thought to myself as the closet door peeked open..

To be continued...