Starbucks

I woke up to a text from an unknown number," YOU HAVE TO RUN AWAY FROM HER!" I sat in confusion and texted back;" who are you? What are you talking about?",

Shereen is not who you think she is, she kidnapped you! She killed your mom and drugged you up! Do you even remember me?!" the person texted," Why would my amazing, sweet girlfriend do that? you're crazy...goodbye".

I closed my messages only to receive a call from the unknown number, I answered;" what the hell do you want?!",

" Please just meet me at 12:30 at Starbucks okay?" she hung up.

" What is wrong with this girl, am I actually going to meet her?  I don't think my baby would ever hurt me like that... but maybe that's why my head was hurting and I always get dizzy out of nowhere." 

Shereen came running through the door," babe I missed you!" she said tackling me onto the couch," well hello to you too?!" I laughed," So what do you wanna do today?" she said staring down at her phone," I really don't know..." I said staring down,"

" Babe you look tired, how about we go to Starbucks," she said excitedly, I nodded and we grabbed our things and headed out the door. We arrived and I received a text message, "meet me in the bathroom ".
-------------------------------
Sorry this took so long! I might be publishing another part tomorrow so stay tuned (p.s it might be long)