clueless

I heard Shereen downstairs so I threw on a big t-shirt and ran downstairs,

"is that my baby girl?" she said putting down her phone.

"I don't know is it your baby girl?" I said slowly walking downstairs and flipping my hair.

"oh yes it is" she said biting her lip, I walked over to her and sat on her lap, she slowly caressed my tattoos on my legs,arm, then neck,"ouch babe" I said grabbing her hand and poking out my bottom lip.

"oh I'm sorry babe I didn't know that one still hurt" she said kissing my hand,"it's ok babe" I said.

"by the way we have to go to Donnie's house today,so hurry up and get dressed" she said as she got up grabbing her keys and sat on the couch.

I ran upstairs and threw on a sun dress and flip flops and left my hair naturally curly. I walked downstairs but Shereen was already in the car, I grabbed my purse and phone and headed outside to the car and got in.

We pulled up to Donnie's house and Shereen got out the car and knocked on the door. I stood behind her and Donnie opened up the door," Hey Shereen! you ready to film today?" he said as we walked in.

"yeah Don just let me go grab the camera" Shereen said heading upstairs.

I stood there waiting when all of a sudden Donnie squeezed my ass, I turned around in shock and quickly sat on the couch, scolding him.

Shereen came downstairs," hey Don I'm gonna record alone today if that's okay with you,"she said opening the door.

"yeah that's perfectly fine sheen I'll see you later" Donnie said smirking rushing her out the door.

I started to panic as Donnie slowly came to me and caressed my face,"Damn you're gorgeous" he said kneeling to me.

"t-tt-thank you " I said nervously, he moved his hands towards the middle of my legs.

" Donnie I like girls... I'd rather you not do this" I said closing my legs.

"well today you like guys okay baby girl" he said opening my legs once again but this time with force.

"ouch!" I shrieked. He slowly rubbed me and kissed my thighs.

"DONNIE STOP" I screamed out, he slapped me across the face and continued.

About 10 minutes later he was inside of me and it was hurting, I covered my face as I felt the juices inside of me.

When we were finished I felt disgusted as I got into the car with Shereen.

The whole ride was silent and then she pulled to the side of the rode and moved her hand onto my legs.

She ran her fingertips into my dress,"baby m-mm" I sighed.

"what's wrong baby you been waiting too long for this huh?" Shereen said rubbing me.

I moaned out and grabbed her hand forcing her to stop,"c'mon baby girl let me fuck you" she said this time more aggressively.

She stormed out the car and hopped into the backseat,.I climbed in the back with her, considering she would stop if I just gave her what she wanted.

She ate me out and as she did I asked myself,
"why doesn't she see I'm hurting, it feels good but every time I feel this way I think of Donnie and not in a good way, why is she so fucking clueless?"

To be continued...