Reunited?

I turn around to see... Drisa?! "Drisa? what are you doing here? I heard a gunshot when I found the gas station." I say as tears fill my eyes," No, Shereen found out what Donnie did to you and she shot him, I took off and got a ride to the nearest police station which was here and I saw you sitting here." Drisa said hugging me," We have to get out of here... Shereen is looking for both of us." Drisa said," Where are we gonna go without a car?!" I ask," I have my ways.... follow me." Drisa says leading me to a nearby car rental area.

She opened the back door to where there were hopefully working cars," Get one that goes fast okay?" I say worried," Yeah, gotcha." Drisa says picking out a black truck," Grab me a plunger, quick." Drisa said hiding behind the truck door.

 I quickly search around for a plunger, I run to the bathroom in the building to luckily find one. I ran back to her handing it to her, she stuck the plunger on the door handle and pumped it, then she took it off and the door surprisingly opened," Where did you learn to do that?" I asked amazed," Facebook, duh. now hop in." Drisa said hopping in the driver's seat. 

I hopped in the passenger's seat, for some reason the keys were in the glove department," Wow, good looks babe." Drisa says starting the car. We drove through the garage door of the building and sped off down the road," So, what happe-" Drisa says shortly being cut off by me," I met her dad, he's exactly like her." I say putting my head down," Let me guess he's sweet." Drisa said rolling her eyes," Yep. So where are we going?" I ask," First we're gonna pick up some hair dye, hats, anything really to hide our identity, " Drisa said keeping her eyes on the road," Good looking babe." I say mocking her words from earlier." You know ...I thought I wasn't going to ever see you again."Drisa said grabbing my hand," Well now you won't lose sight of me I'm here now." I say laying my head on the window. 

We pulled up into the dollar store and grabbed our things, and hopped back into the car," Babe can we check into a hotel I'm really tired.." I say yawning," Okay babe." Drisa says pulling into the nearest Hotel Express. We checked in, went to the room and knocked out.

The door slammed open and all I could see was Shereen standing with a gun pointed towards Drisa's head...

BANG!

To be continued...