Friends?..with benefits

My mom woke me up saying she was going to the mall so I got up and went with her. Might as well considering it's Saturday.

I threw on my white tank top and denim shorts and flip flops and put my hair in a high ponytail.

We drove to the mall and she gave me 80 bucks to spend for myself,"did you get paid?"I said putting the money in my pocket,"It's obvious Nataya, also I want you to text me when you're ready to go." she said as we walked into the mall,

"Alright mom I got it.. see you when I'm done" I said walking away. I walked until I found "Spencers"

I walked around and found a couple t-shirts and paid for them.I got hungry so I went to the food court and got an iced coffee and sandwich . I sat down and was about to start eating, and you won't believe who I saw, Shereen.

"Oh fuck I'm screwed." I thought to myself, she's all alone. Shereen saw me and made a smirk and bit her lip.
"you're real slick aren't you" I mumbled, I quickly ate my food in a rush but it was no use.

Once I finished Shereen had already made her way behind me, " What in the hell do you want Shereen " I said quietly,

"I want you."Shereen said slowly kissing the back of my neck, I shivered and quickly walked away to throw my food away.

Shereen followed me on the way. I walked into the bathroom and started to wash my hands.

Shereen slowly started kissing my neck again," Think about this Shereen, look where it got us last time." I said drying my hands.

"Where it got me was wanting to fuck you even more" she said kissing my ear. "You don't wa-" I said before she turned me around and picked me up and carried me to the bathroom stall.

"Shereen what are you doi-"I said before Shereen interrupted me again by throwing her shirt off and lifting my shirt up slowly licking everywhere. I couldn't help myself. I moaned and threw my head back. Shereen started to kiss me and run her hands in my shorts.

To be continued...