Shereen is my addiction

REMINDER: Explicit content and play song for more effect
-----------------------------------------------------
Shereen slowly rubbed on my clit and kissed my stomach. "God Shereen, why do you insist o-on doing thi-" before I could finish Shereen went faster to shut me up.

Shereen then pulled of my shorts and panties slowly opening my legs. I bit my lip as she leaned in staring at me the whole time, she saw I was breathing heavily, and licked around my legs and slowly to my clit.

I let out soft moans trying to keep quiet considering we were in a public bathroom. "I'm gonna c-c-c" I said quietly,"Not yet" she said smirking," No don't stop" I said desperately.

She slowly started fingering me as she pushed me against the wall.She went faster and faster until I couldn't hold it anymore. I clenched onto her soft, curly hair and released all over her tongue.

We put our clothes back on and walked out. Before I left I kissed her passionately, "I'll see you in school tomorrow sexy" she said walking out.

I was shocked, I wanted more but I was shocked at the same time. My mom and I drove home and the whole way it was silent.

When we walked in the house I grabbed my bags and ran upstairs to my room and grabbed my phone and went on instagram, searching for Shereen, once I found her I followed her and DM'd me and we texted all night until I fell asleep.

All I knew was Shereen is officially my addiction.