Run forest run

We sat in the car as Drisa lay unconscious in the backseat. I kept quiet as I thought of a plan to get Drisa and I away from Shereen," baby why would you try to leave me, all I want to do is love you and make you happy" Shereen placed her hand on my thigh and moved it upwards but I kept quiet. 

Shereen looked at me with a confused expression and smirked, she then pulled over, "What are you doing Shereen?" I said looking over at her, she then locked the doors and climbed over to my seat sitting on top of me, "I love you so much" she said kissing my neck," stop it Shereen I want to go home" I said turning my head," well you're gonna have to wait" she said in a stern voice, slowly kissing my lips.

 I kept trying to resist and push her off but she was too strong," GET OFF OF HER SHEREEN" Drisa yelled as she pushed Shereen onto the dashboard. She quickly grabbed the keys and unlocked the doors,"COME ON TAYA HURRY".

Drisa grabbed my hand and we ran as quick as we could, Shereen jumped out the car and ran faster than I've ever seen anyone run,"sh-shit I forgot she took track in high school" I said as we ran.

 The road was empty and silent "FUCK" Drisa yelled grabbing her leg,"CRAMP" but she kept going. I checked behind me to see no one chasing us," wait Drisa stop for a minute, there's no one there" I said stopping and catching my breath," I doubt that she just stopped Nataya, we have to keep going " Drisa said.

 We kept running but as we ran we saw one particular car coming towards us ,"FUCK FUCK FUCK THAT'S DONNIE'S CAR, COME ON THIS WAY" Drisa said as she grabbed my hand pulling me towards a forest, hiding behind a tall bush," Nataya there is a gas station few minutes from us if we head straight,if you hear them near us we run as quick as we can okay?" she said grabbing my hand,"Okay " I said trembling," Come out come out my  princesses  I just wanna love you" Shereen yelled.

 A few minutes later we heard footsteps by us, Drisa turned towards me and I nodded. We bolted up and ran straight ahead as fast as we could,"There they are!" Donnie yelled from afar," GET BACK HERE NATAYA I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO, YOU EITHER DRISA, YOU'RE BOTH MIIIINE AND MINE ONLY!!" Shereen yelled chasing us with livid eyes and fast movement.