we're screwed, literally.

I woke up to the sounds of my phone buzzing, it was Shereen texting me,

"hey you know school is canceled today right?" she texted,"oh cool" I texted back,"so since we obviously can't see each other in school, why don't you come to my house?" Shereen texted,

"okay give me your address and I'll get my mom to drop me off," I texted.

Shereen gave me her address, it was just about 5 minutes from where I lived so my mom agreed to drive me there.

Once we were there I got out the car in a rush to see Shereen, I ran up to the door and knocked.

Shereen opened the door and smiled," hello beautiful, I missed you" she said pulling me in by my waist shutting the door behind us.
"I missed you too Shereen" I said blushing.

She held my hand and we both walked upstairs to her room, from what it looked like, no one was home.

We both sat on the bed and watched tv for a bit until Shereen moved her hands down my face, I turned around and she smiled,"you're so fucking beautiful girl, I really want you." she said caressing my face.

I moved her hand to my lower stomach,"then take me" I said smirking, she slowly climbed on top of me and lifted my shirt off , kissing my neck , then my chest, then my breasts.

I moaned out in pleasure while gripping on the bed. Shereen slowly made her way into my panties slowly rubbing, I gripped onto her hand trying to make them go faster but she pinned both my hands down slowly licking from my clit all the way up to my mouth.

Shereen knew what she was doing and knew I wanted more, she start sucking on me and I started to shake as she went faster and faster until I began to shake and let my juices flow onto her tongue.

I climbed on top of her signalling that it was my turn, she bit her lip as I started grinding on her and sucking on her everywhere , this went on about 40 more minutes until we both heard a knock coming from the door.

"Hey babe open up!! it's me Drissa!"she said banging on the door.

To be continued...