jealousy

Drisa got under me and I climbed on top of her slowly kissing her neck.

Shereen had an expression on her face, I couldn't tell what exactly she was feeling but I knew it was nothing good,

"I'm gonna go keep a lookout for my mom, I'll be downstairs if you need me," Shereen said getting dressed and locking the door behind her.

I was too caught up in Drisa's beauty and beautiful body that I hadn't realized Shereen walked out.

We were into it, I made hickeys and bite marks all over her neck and stomach, I slowly sat on top of her clit and started to grind," fuck me, oh gosh!" she moaned, I slowed down,

"beg for it" I smirked.

"Please fuck me baby girl" she moaned out, I started to grind faster until I got a text,

"wait I'm not done" Drisa whined, "but it could be Shereen's mom" I explained.

"you're right, I have to get home anyway, here's my number," she wrote it down and handed it to me, I smiled and kissed her passionately.

She walked down the stairs and out the door.

I went to go tell Shereen I was leaving but she was already asleep when I got to the basement.

So I walked home alone, feeling great. But I felt a strange feeling like someone was watching me.

 I kept walking but before I was close to my house I heard a voice say " YOU'RE MINE OKAY I LOVE YOU!" the voice yelled.

I turned around in shock to see Shereen behind me with tears streaming down her face, I ran to her and hugged her as she cried in my arms.

After a long silence, I felt a painful needle jammed in my back as liquids filled me, "wh-what? S-Sheree-" I said falling to my knees.

"you're mine," Shereen said as she picked me up and laid me in her car and started it up.

I was unconscious, I was tricked.

To be continued....