Needles and sex

I woke up tied to a chair half naked in a basement.I heard foot steps coming down the stairs to the left of me.

I was blindfolded and hungry,"w-w-who's there?" I said scared,"it's me baby girl remember" said a familiar voice.

I sat there for a few seconds until the memories came flooding in.

"SHEREEN YOU BASTARD WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE MY MOM IS WORRIED THE FUCK SICK ABOUT M-"

I yelled before I was interrupted with a slap across my face,"I had no choice baby you know I really love you and you won't understand after I'm done what I'm going to do to you, I promise baby it won't hurt at all"Shereen said with a shaking voice.

"www-why sher-" I said as a tear fell down my face.
"baby shhh, let me please you first"she said.
I heard a vibrating noise next to me,"you're not going to kill me?"I said in confusion.

I felt a kiss on my neck,"of course not baby girl just shh"she said in my ear quietly.

I felt the vibration on my clit and moaned out loudly and then felt Shereen's cold hands on my breasts.

I could hear a cranking noise as the vibration went higher and higher,"I'm not stopping until you cum for daddy" she said kissing my ear.

I moaned trying to hold back from releasing, I heard Shereen giggle and then started licking me and turning the vibration up,

"what's my name baby girl?" she said still licking,"ss-she" I said struggling to get the words out.

"hmmm?" Shereen said turning up the vibration even more.I bit my lip trying to hold back, she kept moaning and moaning knowing it turned me on.

"well shit I guess I have to punish you harder huh?" she said before turning it all the way up.

I felt my legs trembling and the juices about to come out she moaned right into my ear and then kissed my neck and it got more intense until I couldn't hold it back anymore.

"SHEREEN!!!"I moaned out, as I felt the juices run down my legs,

"that's better baby girl, I'll be right back" she said walking up the stairs.

I sat there still shaking and breathing heavily, it was quiet until I felt an even bigger needle jammed into the back of my neck as the fluids filled up into my head.

I felt dizzy as the duck tape was taken off my eyes. Shereen slowly kissed my lips before I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in my bed in search for Shereen, I saw myself in the mirror and ran my hands over my tattoos... and my black hair.

To be continued.....