Insane

I began to sweat" Uh sir? Do you by any chance have kids?" I asked still eyes widened from shock," Actually yeah I do, I have three. Shereen, Jerimiah, and T." he says tilting his head a bit in confusion," Thank you I appreciate all you've done but I have to go now." I said rushing into the police station.

 I quickly ran up to the desk," Hi I would like to report a murder and I am being stalked." I said trying not to sound panicked," Ehh who's this "stalker or murderer"?" He said taking a sip of his coffee," Shereen Jenkins." I said as I started trembling," The dancer on Instagram? Haha! I doubt it." He said chuckling and shooing me off. 

I slammed my hand on the desk hearing my knuckles crack," IM NOT GONNA PUT UP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT, THIS GIRL IS CRAZY, SHE DRUGGED ME AND KILLED MY MOTHER. SO IF YOU COULD DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AND HELP ME OUT ID APPRECIATE IT YOU FUCKING FAT ASS PIG!" I yelled breathing heavily," Woah, such language missy you shouldn't be talking to your girlfriend's brother like that now should you?" He said grinning.

 I blinked because before he was a fat old guy sipping coffee now he's a handsome guy with light green eyes. I stood there, I knew I was losing my mind," Ma'am? Maaaam? " the old guy said waving his hand around," I'm sorry I have to go." I said quickly walking out," What a whack job.." He mumbled as I left. 

What the actual fuck is happening, I just want everything to be normal. I want my Shereen back, the old one. I want to hear my mother's voice. I don't want Drissa to be gone, I may not have gotten to know her longer and that's what kills me. I fell for the wrong one. I sat on the curb as tears fell from my eyes, I heard footsteps behind me and a hand on my shoulder," What's wrong baby girl? You missed me?".

She found me, no no God please no just take me now already, just fucking take me now.